Problems

Chapter 2

Problems

*Celena's POV*

I woke up on something soft and comfortable. A bed. I was on a bed. I slowly opened my eyes and sat up. I wasn't in my 'room'. I was in a man's room. The room had dark gray walls, three doors that lead to no telling where, a few dresser drawers, and a night stand on both sides of the king sized bed that I was on. There was couch about fifteen feet away from the bed with a figure on it.

I flew out of the bed once I realized that it was a male's figure on the couch. I walked backward slowly and once my back hit the wall, I crawled to the corner and pressed my back hard against it. I couldn't really slide on the carpet and I'm starting to panic.

I have all of these thoughts in my head with no answers like 'Who is he' and 'What does he want with me' and 'Why am I here?'

"Are you okay?" A male voice asked.

I looked up and gasped. The man in front of me is drop-dead-gorgeous! Wait. I didn't just think that. He was towering above me with a 6'3'' frame. Concern was written on his face but I don't know why. Why is this stranger concerned about me?

"Who are you and why am I here?" I asked him hesitantly.

I could feel power radaiting off of him.

"You're here because I brought you here sweetie. I found you in the woods wounded. Our pack doctor checked over your wounds. May I ask why you were in the woods in the first place?" He asked.

"I ran away from my pack. I'm a rouge now I think so why didn't you kill me?" I asked confused and slightly panicked.

He looked uncomfortable so I decided to change the subject and dismiss why he was uncomfortable. He probably doesn't want me around.

I opened my mouth to say something but he said, "We don't kill every rouge on site."

"What's your name?" I finally ask after a while of silence.

His head snapped up and he replied, "Blade. My name is Blade."

"Are you hungry? Is there anything I can get you?" He asked.

"No. You've done enough. Although I don't know why you would help a stranger. You don't have to pretend to be nice and like me. I know that nobody likes me so you don't have to keep acting," I whispered softly.

"What makes you think that I don't want you around? You don't even have an idea of how much I love your company," He replied.

"Because I'm a disgrace to my pack. Nobody likes me." I mumbled dismissing his comment.

"You are not a disgrace. Your beautiful. Your old pack must be blind if they can't see how wonderful you are," He replied looking at me softly. Almost lovingly.

"You're crazy," I said.

"No I'm not. I'm just stating the facts." He replied.

"You don't even know me," I argued.

"But I'm good at reading people." He replied.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Because I'm not cold hearted bastard like your last Alpha. I'm the Alpha of Mystic Red Waters pack. You can stay here as long as you like. You're not leaving until you heal completely. You may join this pack if you wish. Mystic Red Waters pack, I can assure you, will never hurt you," Blade replied.

"But-" I began to object but got cut off.

"No. You're staying here. I will bring you breakfast." Blade said.