This Is Where It All Begins

Run Away Mate

Chapter 1

This Is Where It All Begins

*Celena's POV*

Laughter. That's all I can hear. Why you ask? Because they love laughing and embarrising me. Why do they do that? Because I'm the 'disgrace' of the pack.

My heart is pounding so hard I think it's going to jump out of my chest. I can't focuse on anything and I don't understand. Why do they hate me so much?

I try to stand up but I get kicked in the side. I cry out in pain but the laughter still continues. It sounds like the laughter is getting louder. My vision goes focused to unfocused.

I felt pain in my leg. I look down only to find a stab wound. I stand up, while tripping and wobbling, I made my way upstairs the basement. Our basement is upstairs and that's what my 'room' is. I slammed the door shut and crawled to my bed. Once I got on my so called bed, I took out a rag and I tied it around my leg.

I don't have any belongings so I climb out of the window once I know that everybody is asleep. I shifted into my wolf, ignoring the pain as I shifted, and ran. I ran far away from that horrid place. I don't know how long I ran or where who's territory I'm in. All I know is that if the cold doesn't kill me, an Alpha or rouge will.

With that thought, I couldn't stand any longer and I collasped on the ground. My paws sting as the lay on the cold ground. I couldn't keep my eyes open and darkness consumed me.

*Blade's POV*

"There's a rouge in our territory. What do you want us to do?" my beta, John, asked.

"Take me where the rouge is," I replied.

We shifted into our wolves and went to where the rouge was. Once we stopped moving I sniffed the air. Peach and roses is what I smelt. I looked around and fount a silver, female wolf, on the snow covered ground, covered in bruises and wounds.

I ran to her and shifted. I had shorts on so I didn't need to worry about being naked. I reached out and touched her matted fur. Once I touched her shockes went through me. John tried to take a step toward her but my growl caused him to feeze on spot. He looked at me confused and mouthed 'what the hell man?!'. I just turn my head and looked at my mate. The she-wolf in front of me is my soulmate.

I growled at the thought of somebody hurting her. I picked her form up, which was suprisingly very light, and ran to my house. I ran up to the third floor and into my bedroom. I placed her on my bed and called for the pack doctor.

Once the pack doctor arrived, I ushered her into my room. The pack doctor checked out her wounds once she shifted into her human form.

"She will need to get plenty of rest and food. Make sure she gets plenty of water so she isn't dehydrated." Melinie, the pack doctor said.

I nodded my head in response and she left. I pulled out a loose t-shirt and a pair of my boxers. I put them on her while I was staring at her face. I was mesmerized by her. She was perfect. And lookes like a model. And she's all mine.

I took off my shirt and grabbed a blanket and pillow. I walked over to my couch and fell asleep thinking of my mate.

Comment and lemme know what you think & to know if your reading. Thanks!

*LovelyDarkAngel*