Chap 23: House

Jaehyun's POV

"Taeyong.." I gently patted his head to get him to wake up. His head was still resting on my chest and I had unknowingly drifted into my thoughts and stoned for a good 15 minutes.

Giving up at trying anymore failed attempts to get him to wake up, I gently took his head off my chest and rested it on his seat. I got up from my seat and out the car to go over to him.
After opening his side of the door, and seeing that he was about to roll off his seat, I quickly grabbed his arm and proceeded to hoist him up on my shoulder.

As I walked towards my door, he started groaning and was probably startled awake.

"W-who are you?!" He started kicking his legs around and punching my back, which caused me to almost drop him.

He's awake. And violent.

"Jaehyun."

"Who-? Okay, whoever you are, Mr. Jaehyun, please let me down."
His tone sounded kind of scared and demanding at the same time.

He forgot me, already?

"Okay." I bent my knees down so that his feet could land on the floor and he would be able to get off safely.
Unfortunately, upon contact his legs might have given out and he ended up falling down on the floor.

"Are you okay?" I asked, being genuinely concerned.

"I-I can't feel my legs.." He started tearing up.

I moved closer to him but he extended his hands out to stop me.

"D-don't touch me."

"Alright." I backed off and turned around to walk inside my house.

If that's how he's gonna behave, so be it.

Why am I so pissed off at him for forgetting me? He was drunk, for fuck's sake.

Reaching my doorstep, I turned towards him to spare him a last glance before heading in, when I noticed lightning falling in the distance, followed by the deafening thunder. He was already having difficulty picking himself up and the sudden noise caused him to fall back down.

Sighing, I went up to him and offered him my hand, which he gladly accepted. He muttered a soft 'Thank you' at my help. He grabbed my shoulders to balance himself but immediately stumbled, falling onto my chest.

"Do you want me to drop you off at your-" The rain interrupted my question, and got heavier by the second.

Without sparing much thought, I wrapped my hands around his waist and picked him up, his legs resting on my hips. He wrapped his arms around my upper torso and rested his face on my shoulder.

It was an awkward position and I cursed myself for picking him up like that but, soon brushed off the thought as we walked to my house.
Our clothes were dripping wet by the time we reached inside.
I placed him on the couch, which was fortunately made out of leather, and ruffled my hair in an attempt to dry it.
He did the same to his hair which ended up making him look hotte-

S t o p

"Thank you.." His voice was soft and angelic as he muttered the words.

That was when my eyes fell onto his white shirt and realised that the water caused it to be see-through.

"Uh.. Y-your shirt.." I hesitantly pointed out, feeling my face heat up.

He looked down at his shirt and then quickly back at me, his eyes wide open. He tried covering himself with his hands as he looked down at the floor, about to cry.