Chap 12: Classroom

"Are you ready?"

"Yep. Let's go."

Jeno flashed Jaemin the sweetest smile, causing the the other to feel nervous all of a sudden.
Jeno was staring at him, and obviously checking him out.

You know what?

Taking a huge breath, Jaemin gave himself a tight slap after which he immediately planted a kiss on the other boy's cheek.

There, I did it.
Wait, why the hell did I do that?

He turned to face Jeno, who was taken aback.

"I think we should go now. We might be late." Jaemin grabbed the other boy's wrist as he led him to their class.

Did he really just do that? I mean, we kissed before, but.. this feels weird.

They entered the class to find almost all the seats in the lecture hall taken, except for those in the last row.

Skipping up the stairs, Jeno sat all the way in the corner on the right-hand side of the back row and gestured Jaemin to sit with him. The boy accepted, feeling the gazes from his other classmates burning down his back, just like yesterday.

He sighed as he took his seat, trying to ignore every other pair of eyes, other than Jeno's. Jeno placed his head on the table as he watched Jaemin's expression constantly change- there was fear, sadness, regret, hatred, all of them visible on his face.

"Do you want to swap seats?"

Jaemin nodded his head vigorously at the offer and moved to the left of Jeno. The last row was usually empty but, he didn't want to risk anyone else sitting beside him just to pester him.

"Good morning, class. Oh, I heard there's a new student in this class?"

Jaemin reluctantly raised up his hand as the other boy glided his hand on Jaemin's other shaky hand, just to calm his nerves.

"I'm Na Jaemin."

"Welcome to our class, Na Jaemin. I'm Mr. Lee Taeyong. If you don't understand my teaching, please come to me to clarify your doubts."

Forcing a smile, he averted his gaze back to the table and started scribbling his notes.

Jeno, on the other hand, yawned and started fiddling with Jaemin's stationary.

"This is so boring."

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure my previous teacher already covered his topic." Jaemin stated as he put his pen down.

The other boy scooted closer to Jaemin, dragging his chair with him, until their shoulders were touching.
He had an evil grin plastered across his face as he placed his hand on the inner corner of Jaemin's thigh, causing the other boy to squirm in his seat.

"What are you doing?" Jaemin whisper-shouted at Jeno, who didn't respond back.

Moving his arm up and down the boy's thigh, he looked up to see the boy leaning forward with a distressed look on his face. Covering the lower half of his face with his hand, he tried to pry away Jeno's fingers from his thigh, which only gripped onto his leg tighter.

Giving up, Jaemin looked back up to the lesson and tried his hardest to ignore what Jeno was doing.

"S-stop, already.." he turned to face the boy, who upon hearing this, removed his hand.

Clearing out all sorts of thoughts that were running in his mind, he continued scribbling on his notes.
However, he dropped his pen on the table as he felt Jeno's arm wrap around his waist under his hoodie, the other boy's hand feeling its way up from his abdomen. He stopped right when he reached his chest and he ran his fingers on his nipples smoothly before pinching one of them.

"Hh~AH~" Jaemin felt his face heat up, his voice had been too loud. Mr. Lee turned to him, surprised. Jeno quickly retreated his hand and moved back to his original seating.

"Are you okay?" Mr. Lee asked concerningly

"Mr. Lee, I don't think he's feeling well, his face is red. I think he needs to go to the infirmary." Jeno pointed out.

"Oh, if that's the case, you should tell me, Jaemin. Jeno, show him the way to the infirmary. I'll ask someone to send you both the notes."

"Thank you, Mr. Lee." Jeno pulled Jaemin out of the hall and towards their dorm.

"What are you doing? I'm not even sick."

"I know, we're going back to the dorm. Did it really feel that good?"

"Okay, wait, what the hell were you doing just now?"

"Sorry, I couldn't control myself."

"I didn't even-"

"I think I like you, Nana."

---------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading 💚💚💚💚

Its short cuz Im too lazy to continue using my brain.