Chap 1: A Strange New Environment

Jaemin's POV

Grey floor, grey walls, grey roof, was this really the right place?
Jaemin heard that school seems like a prison but it literally looking like one slightly shocked him. Being homeschooled for nearly all his life, this would be the first time he would be attending school. This new environment caused him to experience mixed feelings- scared but excited.

His parents were really bold for admitting him into a boarding school when he had zero experience making friends. Although, he was the one who begged them to join him into a real school instead of being homeschooled all his life. He wanted to enjoy his youth before he became an adult and had to start working.

His palms were sweaty (knees weak, arms are heavy, mom's spaghetti) with how nervous he got with every step he took towards his new school/home. He was examining the place and was looking at the grey clouds hovering over the massive building, when slight rain started drizzling on him, causing him to make a dash for the school's door with his luggage in hand.

The inside seemed completely different from what he imagined it to be like from the outside, with bright yellow lights lighting up the place and making it seem extremely lively. Students bustling around, maybe to the cafeteria for lunch, or to their afternoon lessons, who knows.

He made his way towards the principal's office to get his room key and to ask a few questions about his new school.

The principal, a tall, well dressed fellow with sleek black hair, greeted him with the prettiest smile he had ever seen.
"Good afternoon, are you the new student? I'm Mr. Cha Eunwoo, but you could just call me Mr. Cha." He reached out his hand for a handshake, while Jaemin was gawking at the man's beauty infront of him.

Man, he looks so hot.. Wait, what are you thinking Na Jaemin, get your thoughts straight. He's a guy for fuck's sake.

Retreating back his hand from an overlooked handshake, Mr. Cha asked "May I know your name so I could register your name under the vacant dorm? Unfortunately, since you have joined in the middle of the semester, there is only one vacant room for you to share with a fellow student, so you wouldn't have any option to choose a dorm you would like. However, if you have any problems regarding that dorm, do contact me as I'll try to attend to your needs."

Oh god.. I'm sharing a room with someone.. a stranger too.

"N-na Jaemin.." He said while accepting the key being handed over to him. Greeting the principal goodbye, he made his way towards his dorm.
After being lost and ending up at the roof, the swimming pool and the field, he decided that he had to ask someone, or else he might never make it to his dorm.

"Um.. excuse me.. I'm Na Jaemin, I'm new here. May I please know where the dorms are..?", he asked a tall boy with round glasses and blonde hair.

"JISUNG PWARKKKKK", someone screeched while running up to him.

"Oh hi, I'm Chenle," he introduced himself while grinning from ear to ear.

The first boy, Jisung was it? looked down at the floor before looking back up with a suppressed smile. Was he blushing? Cute.

"I'll lead the way, we're heading there right now, anyways." Jisung replied with a small smile.

There it is. His new dorm. His new home.

Waving goodbye and thanking his saviours, he slid the key into the keyhole.

"O-OHH.. HARDER!"

...What? Did he hear that right? Did his keyhole just moan? Wait.. Was that some girl moaning? What the hell? Wasn't this a boys' boarding school?
.....
Maybe it's just someone watching porn with loud speakers..

He suspiciously unlocked the door and peeked inside. The moaning only got louder and there was a shirtless guy on the sofa, ON A NAKED GIRL?

WHAT THE FUCK

Slamming the door shut, he took a few steps back to comprehend what he had just seen.
That was not real, was it? What the hell should I do? Should I enter and avoid eye contact or just wait outside until they're done.

Choosing the latter, he sat outside, hugging his knees and resting his head.

This was not what I expected school to be like.

--------------

Helloooo.
Uh.. I honestly don't know what to write here. Most people probably skip this part so..

Well this is my first book and I wanted to jump on the bandwagon to write a NoMin fanfic. I have major exams this year, yet I'm writing a FF, haha..

Oh yeah, if you're against smut, please don't read this book. Keep your pure eyes pure. Unless you're as impure as me.. then you might want to read a fluff book.

Updates will not be consistent as I'm a noob at this and I procrastinate a hell lot.. so yeah.

Btw, I just dreamt of this story last night so yeah. 🌚

Sorry if it's disappointing or shitty, I really tried my best at this, instead of doing Physics. (Ahem ahem)

Okay see you next chapter, I guess.