Chap. 5: Unfelt Feelings

He looks so scared..
Should I really do it..? He wondered as he unbuttoned Jaemin's shirt.

Jaemin had his eyes closed since Jeno had gotten near him. Jeno placed his hand on the sides of his bare torso, causing the boy to flinch as his cold fingers slid over his body.

He looked to see the terrified boy's lips trembling, followed by his body shivering under his touch.
Eyes still closed, but now with tears streaming out of them.

Okay, maybe I can't do it in the end, he thought as he got off.
This is so frustrating. I want to do things my way, but why won't I just do it?

"Hey, you can open your eyes." Jeno cut off the ducktape from both sides of the bed. Sighing, he left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaemin got up, his body aching badly from lying on the bed in such an uncomfortable position.
Wiping his face, he tried to get off the bed, only to stumble the second his foot reached the ground. Lying face down, flat on the ground, he mentally made a plan on how he could avoid his psycho dormmate. Agreeing on the idea of leaving the dorm at 5a.m everyday, and only returning back at 1a.m, although he knew he was gonna be hella sleep deprived.

It's only a week. Besides, after that I'll have the whole dorm to myself.

Lifting himself up, he felt his wrists stinging with pain, red marks were what was left of from the ducktape.
Getting ready as quick as he could, he wore a black cotton short-sleeved shirt with blue velvet track pants, topping his look with a shiny silver vest. Putting on wrist sweatbands to cover the ugly scars on his wrist, he left the dorm with his phone in hand.

He wandered around aimlessly before he bumped into someone.

Oh it's that blonde guy from yesterday.. What was his name again?

"Hey, you're that lost guy from yesterday, Jaemin? Was that your name?" He smiled, his teeth barely showing with how small his mouth was.

Oh crap he remembered my name.

"Oh, um, hello.. yeah. That's me. I'm sorry but I forgot your name, haha.."

"It's alright, you're new here and you probably have a ton of people's names to remember already. I'm Jisung, by the way."

Ohhhh, right.
He had only 4 people's names to remember so far, of which he forgot the 2 who he met only for a brief moment.
All the events which happened so far were too overwhelming for him.

"Do you mind showing me around this place?" Jaemin asked, wanting to waste some time away, while still getting to know his new school.

Jisung's smile gave off the aura of kindness as he accepted, which in turned made Jaemin smile.
This caused the younger to blush at how vibrant the other's smile was.

Excitedly, Jisung grabbed the other's wrist as he dragged him around,

"A-AH OW-"

Surprised, he let go of his arm. Jaemin's face was as red as a cherry from blushing so hard, while some students stared at him for his sudden outburst.

Embarrassed, he apologized as he turned to his heels and ran out of the place where students were giving him weird looks and whispering to one another.
Remembering the garden on the roof from the day before, he tried to find his way there. Luckily he ended up at his wanted destination this time.

Taking a seat on the freshly cut grass infront of a tree, he took the sweatband off from the wrist Jisung had grabbed.

The bruises had now turned purple and the slightest touch caused him to wince in pain.
Taking off both the sweatbands, he leaned on the tree while gazing across the garden, trying to calm his mind and divert his attention from the pain.
A familiar face near a tree diagonal to him caught his eye, causing his heart to drop.