Chap 26: Sleep

Jaehyun's POV

"Why do you go to clubs?"
Taeyong asked suddenly, sitting on the bed, squirming around, probably uncomfortable at the silence.
I was sitting on an office chair, facing the desk which was on the left side of the room, doing some work on my laptop.
"Do you want an honest answer?" I asked back, my eyes still glued onto the screen.

"Yeah." I could see his reflection when I turned my laptop off. He was sitting cross-legged, facing my direction and was hugging a pillow.

I turned my chair around and looked him dead in the eye before answering.

"To have One-Night stands."

He gasped before immediately covering his mouth, scooting further away from me. I tried my best to hold in my laughter.

His innocence is killing me.

An idea popped into my head as I decided to tease him.

I deserve this, anyways.

I got up from my chair and moved closer to him, to which he moved backwards until his back was touching the headrest.

"What are you doing?"

"You."

I rested my hand on his thigh, causing him to flinch, as I sat down directly infront of him.

He glanced at my hand before he looked back up at me, frowning.

"If you're helping me so that I'll agree to be your partner for the night, I'm sorry, I'll leave." He got up from the bed and walked towards the door.
The windows clearly displaying the outdoor's scene of heavy rain, so he had nowhere to even go.
Sighing, I followed behind him to close the door of the bedroom, and let my hand rest on it, blocking him from leaving the room.

"You don't have to go. I was just joking about that."

He shook his head, probably thinking that I was lying.

"Look, I'm serious. I only go there with my friends on the weekends and this might one of the last few times I'll be going before I start my new job."

His expression immediately softened upon hearing that.

"Really? What do you work as?" His eyes twinkled and his lips were slightly ajar.

"Hmm, are you interesting in knowing more about me?" I grinned at his curiosity.

"If you don't want to tell me, just say so." He walked over to the bed and sat down, frowning while pouting his lips.

"Nah, I don't mind-"

Ring ring

"I'll go get that." I walked out of the room, closing the door behind me and accepted the oncoming call.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Is this Mr. Jung?"

It's a female's voice?

"Yes, who is this?"

"Mr. Cha Eunwoo would like to congratulate you on passing all of the stages of the interviews. He wants you to report to the school from next week, Monday onwards. He asked you to be there (or be square) punctually. You'll receive your teaching timetable via him on your first day. Congratulations on getting the job."

"O-oh okay. Thank you."

"FUCK YES!" I started jumping and dancing around once I ended the call.
Damn, finally. I got the job.

The whole process was too nerve-wracking and it would have been really disappointing if I couldn't have passed it. Took me weeks to even just prepare for it.

I walked back inside to see a sleepy Taeyong rubbing his eyes while he sat back up.

"Um, is everything okay?" He questioned, his eyes closing and his neck barely being able to hold up his head as his head rolled forward.

"It's fine, you should sleep now." I switched off the lights and went to my storage room to grab the sleeping bag I bought a few years back.
Thank god for that stupid camping trip.

I laid it on the floor beside the bed and grabbed a pillow.

He observed me for a while, still completely sleepy but was forcing himself to stay awake.

"You can sleep on the bed." I announced, being proud of myself for being so generous.

"It's okay, I can sleep on the floor. It's your bed, anyways." He was about to get up before I stopped him.

"No, no, it's okay. The floor is too cold, but, I think I'll be able to handle it." I got inside the sleeping bag, the thin material barely giving me any warmth.

"Good night." I turned to face him as I curled myself up to keep warm.

He was already fast sleep, all the way at the edge of the bed, the edge nearest to me. He was lying down with his body spread out, facing the ceiling, without any blankets or even a pillow under his head. One could have mistaken him for being drunk and passed out.

I got up from the uncomfortable position I was in and pulled the duvet over him. Gently rising his head up, I pushed a pillow under it.
He looked so precious sleeping peacefully, and I didn't realise I was staring at him or that my hand was running through his pink hair, when he suddenly rolled to the side, almost falling off the bed. My legs were there to prevent him from falling down to the floor, his head dangerously close to my groin.

Rubbing my nape, I sat back down on my sleeping bag and observed how he looked like while sleeping as I rested my elbow on my thigh and my head on the palm of that hand.

I'm not a pervert, I just can't fall asleep.
I tried reasoning with myself not long before I felt my eyes shutting.

Who am I kidding?
I want to fuck him so bad.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Omfg its exam season wtf am I doing pls send help Im gonna fail everything

Also, ye