Chap 3: An Unexpected Situation

3rd Person POV

Jaemin sighed and turned back around while wrapping his towel below his waist.
"Can you stop staring? I can feel your disgusting gaze on my back."

Jeno whistled as he checked out the other's body figure.
Lean, but not too skinny. Toned, but not too muscular. That's what I like, and that's what he got.

Jaemin felt jet-lagged and wanted nothing more than to just fall asleep right there and then. Taking a pair of yellow pyjamas, he turned towards the bathroom to get dressed. He was very against that pervert eyeing him and didn't want to experience a second more of it.

As he turned back around, he saw two big brown eyes starting right at him, in his face. Stumbling backwards due to shock from how close the other guy was, he landed on his bed. The pair of brown eyes got closer and closer to his until he was no longer sitting but lying down.

What the hell does he think he's doing?

Jeno slammed his hands on the bed, on either side of Jaemin, startling the other boy. His hand went to grab Jaemin's towel as he brought his face as close to Jaemin's as he could, without them touching.

SLAP

Ouch. Okay wow that was painful.

Taking advantage of the situation, Jaemin pushed him back as he grabbed his pyjamas and ran to the bathroom.
I almost got raped by a guy.
What the hell.
I need to get the principal to put me in another dorm, I can't live like this.

After changing, he slowly crept out of the bathroom as sneakily as he could, and packed up his bag. There is no way in hell am I sleeping here tonight.

"Hey, where are you going?", Jeno asked with a confused look on his face.

"Out of here. If you aren't gonna leave, then I'm going to have to leave instead."

"But, I haven't even done anything to you yet."

"Well, you were going to.. besides I don't want to see your face again, you really managed to make me hate you all the way in just a few hours. Also, I don't trust you enough to sleep so near by you."

"What if I promised not to do anything?"

"No, I'm not falling for your tricks."

Jaemin grabbed his bag, and not giving a damn about being in his pyjamas at 8p.m, he made his way towards the principal's office. Jeno slowly tailed behind him to protest otherwise to the principal. He couldn't let such a good opportunity go to waste.

"Mr. Cha!" Jaemin exclaimed as he hurriedly made his way towards the principal, who was just about to leave the office.
"Can I please speak with you?"

"Sure, come on in." Mr. Cha answered with a worried look on his face. What could have made him rush to him with all of his bags?

Knock knock

"Oh another visitor. Come in."

Jaemin had just explained to him how he wanted to change to another dorm as his was causing him great discomfort and how he wouldn't be able to sleep peacefully on his bed while worrying about what could happen to him, when he saw who entered.

Jeno walked in with a big smile on his face.

"Ah, Jeno, just in time. Your new roommate wanted to change his room, do you want to explain what happened?"

"Huh? I haven't seen him before. Did he just join?"

"YAH, DON'T LIE TO HIM."

"I'm not, I was at dinner until now before coming to ask you why my roommate hasn't arrived yet. Maybe he got into the wrong dorm and witnessed a few things he wasn't supposed to see."

"No-"

"Ah, okay.." Mr. Cha interrupted, "Um.. unfortunately even if you wanted to change your dorm, you would have to give a notice a week before so we could make some arrangements regarding the rooming."

Oh my god, this was completely useless.

Thanking the principal, Jaemin stormed out of the office, ready to throw fists if that Jeno guy came anywhere near him. I'm a man. I need to defend myself.

He got back to the dorm and unpacked his bag. One week.. One whole week.. The week he had to fight to keep his dignity and virginity.

Jeno walked in with a triumphant look on his face. He got his way in the end.

"Hey, let's make a deal. If I manage to make you fall in love with me in the following week, you let me do you. However, if I fail to do so, I'll quit this school immediately." Jeno offered as he calmly watched the other boy unpack.

Hah, who would want to fall in love with a pervert like him?
Wait.. he would be completely out of my sight.. forever?

Is he an idiot for making this deal?

Na Jaemin never loses, so bring it on, sucker.

"Deal."

---------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading so far ❤❤