11: Boy, oh boy, I love you when I fall for that

By the time I got to class I was a whole twenty minutes early because I underestimated the speed Ming drives at and he offered to wait until someone else from the class had come, but soon after he received a call from Forth asking his whereabouts because he needed to get to the engineering campus to take one of the first challenges to become one of the infamous engineering hazers. The hazing I'm at our school wasn't as notorious as the SOTUS system at a neighbouring school but we obviously had to have hazers to keep the students in line so Ming was trying out for that.

I decided to wait in the lecture room so I made my way to my class, but as I touched the handle of the door to the classroom, I got the biggest shock of my life.

"Ai'Kit! My cute little meow!" I turned, knowing instantly who it was. I was now facing to face with my friend who I hadn't spoken to in years but never lost full contact with as I had her on Line and we spoke very occasionally.

"You're still using that silly nickname for me despite the fact we are now in college," I said rolling my eyes sarcastically knowing she would never stop calling me 'little meow'.

"Why would I stop using it anytime soon? You're still little and still a meow. You may be like maybe a centimetre taller than me at most, but you're still tiny." She insisted on pulling me into a hug.

"Why are you here anyway and what are you doing in our uniform I wonder," I asked curiously despite it being quite obvious.

"As you don't know, I transferred here because I knew you were here and I wanted to stalk you!" She said cheerfully, but then hit me on the back a little too hard, "of course not! I transferred here because I didn't like the last college I was in because their facilities weren't very up to date. Also, this college is renowned for reputation and has some of the best facilities of all the colleges in Thailand. So it seemed like a good choice."

"Ah that makes sense, but please give me a second or two to allow oxygen to flow back into my lungs since you knocked it all out," I said half joking, half serious.

"Oops sorry I forget my own strength sometimes and also I was looking at the top 100 students and to see your name was just a nice surprise so I came to the medical block to return the surprise!" She said joyfully and I had to question her logic, but gave up since nothing she ever said made complete sense.

"You haven't changed like at all," I stated and frankly she hadn't she still had nice features. One distinct feature is that she had a very small mark on her cheek, which I was sort of surprised that she didn't cover it up with makeup like most girls.

"You have only got a bit taller and a bit more ugly from the time I knew you," she said laughing and I pretended to be insulted, " I'm kidding, you've got no taller, a bit more handsome and much cuter especially with your DIMPLES," she said pulling my cheeks.

"Come on! It's been since middle school since I've seen you and I know I've got taller so let me live feeling slightly taller." I said pretending to weep while checking my watch. "Shouldn't you be heading to the Maths department so you can get there early?"

"Nope I enrolled in the Science department as I want to major in Physics, which is in the Science block which is even further than the Maths department so I should get going now," she literally then hugged me and ran off, waving as she went.

A few seconds later Beam and Phana arrived and I was no longer alone.

Beam opened his mouth, but before he got to start talking, Phana interrupted almost shouting "I'm telling Ming!" He was behaving like a child would tease their friends, but they were my friends so it didn't bother me in the slightest.

Beam then slapped the back of Phana's head and you could hear the collision then as if nothing happened started talking as Phana tried to recover. "As I was about to say before I was rudely interrupted by Ai'Pha. That girl looked vaguely familiar for some reason and she seemed to be very familiar with you Ai'Kit?"

"She's Ai'Chai and I used to go to school with her. She was my best friend for quite a while before I met you guys." I said honestly.

"Forget Ming! Are you replacing us with your friends now?" Ai'Pha feigns being taken aback and puts his hand to his forehead. I slap him on his back really hard and he laughs like nothing had happened, saying, "don't worry Ai'Kit. Ai'Beam and I know we are as irreplaceable as your friends."

"Also last time I heard from her she was dating Tea from our Medical Department, he is the same age as Nong Yo actually so he is our Nong," I said saying what I knew of this since Chai and I had spoken about this although I omitted the fact I went to the same school at the time of the conversation because I didn't want her to try and get me to scare her boyfriend or whatnot since that was something she would try and get me to do and from her personality I know she wouldn't give up asking until I had.

"Okay that all makes sense but can we enter our class now since we've been standing outside the door for ages and I've had my hand on the door handle for way too long now so even if you guys want to continue gossiping I'll wait for you inside," Ai'Beam said with a slightly hostile demeanour. We followed as he opened the door to reveal our usual classroom. We were early still but instead of being greeted by our usual professor, we were greeted by Professor Lek, who I only recognised because he was one of Ming's teachers. He was currently trying to set up his stuff on the desk and load up whatever he had planned.

"Ai'Kit isn't that Professor Lek? From the Engineering Department?" Beam leaned over and asked me and I nodded and looked to Pha who had no clue who the man in the front was and he seemed to be looking to us for an answer.

"That's a teacher from the Engineering Department. He may look young but he is already considered a professor in what he does and his name is Professor Lek." I said to Pha so he understood.

"That moment when you don't have a boyfriend from the Engineering Department," Pha said.

Both Beam and I replied in syncronization.

"Can't relate."

/\|/\|/\
\/|\/|\/

KatsuKitKat here after all the readers have died with chapter 11!

This chapter is over 1000 words and overdue by 1000 years.

I got my exam results back (have also started a new school) and they were much better than I expected so I can relax now...
Or write new chapters for all my books like I should've been for the last few months...

Anyways
Hope you enjoy!
Fighting!