10: And what's wrong with that?

Kit POV

I woke up to find Ming just sleeping soundly beside me and I left him there since I knew he had no classes today. However, that was not the same case for me since I had afternoon classes starting in a few hours and it was lucky that I even woke up without an alarm going off.

I got out of bed, had a quick shower and found my stomach leading me to the kitchen subconsciously. I grabbed a frying pan, shapes cutters and eggs from the fridge and started making myself some fried eggs in the shapes of squares and triangles. I knew it was odd that I liked having funny-shaped fried eggs but I couldn't help but like it that way. Ai'Pha and Ai'Beam found it strange at first and then dismissed it as there was nothing wrong with it. I finished making my eggs and toast when Ming walked into this kitchen and started cooking in my kitchen like it was the most normal ever. I was there sitting stunned unable to comprehend how he was so handsome while doing something so normal like he was in his own home.

"P'Kit don't eat that last triangle egg! Save that for me." He said and I was reluctant to leave it but nevertheless, I did. Ming then sat down with his plate of toast and shaped fried eggs. I was stupefied as he casually stole my triangular egg, but then replaced it with his heart-shaped egg.

I laughed saying, "You're so cheesy." Ming started to get up and reached for the fridge when I asked him what he was doing.

"You wanted cheese?" He asked genuinely confused.

"No, you idiot Ming Kwan, I said you're cheesy, not that I want cheese since I have you for that," I said honestly. He walked around the table and leaned down and kissed me on the cheek delicately.

"I love you so much my small KitKat. I guess you could say I'm addicted to KitKat and you're sweet anyway, but you are feisty unlike a KitKat and I love you for it," he said with his arms wrapped around me.

Luckily he was behind me otherwise he would have seen my red face and laughed. "Go eat your eggs. They are getting cold."

"Okay my wife," he replied and I shot him a death glare, but obediently returned to his seat and finished his dish. "I'll drive you to your afternoon classes and out of interest have you not noticed that your phone has been buzzing nonstop since you turned it on 2 minutes ago?" He asked gesturing at my phone which was silently slipping itself off the table.

I picked it up and unlocked it with my passcode which was Ming's birthday since I had to change it recently so Beam wouldn't go onto my phone and take incessant selfies of himself which just filled my smartphones storage. It was only 11 AM and yet I already had two thousand missed calls from Beam (twenty really), fourteen from Pha and fourteen from Yo and I wondered how they could be so in sync with each other and finally two from Forth, but I wasn't particularly close with Forth since he was after all an engineering student and did have the tendency to be intimidating as he was head hazer although I guess I have one best friend who goes for a cute, small and caring boyfriend and other has a thing for a more dominant man who looks rough, but he must have a soft spot for Beam because he stopped smoking when Beam asked and instead substituted it for chocolate.

My messages consisted of several versions of "are you awake and are you okay now?" (Wayo), "do I need to beat that Ming Kwan up for you?" (Phana) and a more maternal reminder, "remember to eat and drink lots of water" (Beam).

I replied to them gradually as Ming put away all the crockery and cutlery diligently.

It took a while so by the time I had finished replying to what seemed like endless strings of messages and looked up, I just saw Ming staring at me prettily like he does. "Stop staring, your eyes are boring holes into my soul," I said feeling embarrassed, but not particularly uncomfortable with his eyes on me.

"I prefer to think of it as boring holes in your heart that only I can fill as your one and only lover." He said smoothly.

"What happened to Cud by the way?" I asked remembering of his existence and feeling slightly guilty about my negligence of his wellbeing.

"He is doing well, trust me since I had a talk with him last night and the whole situation is now clear to me and he's a good guy really, but the one that who now gets on my nerves is Moowan. Why did I even date her? For so long as well. That whole time I was putting up with her nonsense and she always wanted something materialistic and I was the equivalent of a show dog in her purse, which was probably bought with my money." He was ranting now and gritting his teeth slightly so I placed my hands on his which were about to bash the table.

"It's okay. You're dating me now so you don't have to worry about her," I was now standing next to him so I moved my head down to kiss his cheek, but he turned around at the same time so that our lips met.

This wasn't the first time we had kissed by far but it didn't it stop me from feeling completely embarrassed as he moved his hands to lock my head in place and after all he had done for me I couldn't refuse him a simple kiss.

I moved my head so I was in a more comfortable position, but he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into his lap, which was a bit too comfortable for my liking. We continued kissing like this for a few seconds before my alarm rang signalling that I had to leave in 5 minutes to get to my class in time and when I had shut up the alarm I was looking at a puppy face, Ming Kwan.

"Can I make you late for your classes by 5 or so minutes?"

"As much as I would love to stay here and continue to be intimate with you. If I turn up late by even a second you are going to get killed by both Ai'Pha who can be like a disapproving father in some situations and then there's also Beam who is like a mother who hits you with a broom if you don't do the dishes until they are completely spotless.

"Good point." He nodded while grabbing his car keys.

"What are you doing?"

"Driving you to classes what else?"

"I'll allow you to indulge yourself just this once, but stop being so generous. It's odd." I said to him, questioning him slightly.

"I'll continue to be generous, but don't worry I'll also be greedy," he replied and leaned down and stole a quick kiss from my lips before moving to the door and gesturing me to come.

"Idiot," I muttered under my breath as I walked towards the door.

"But you know you love me anyway," Ming slyly said and I honestly couldn't disagree with him.

/\|/\|/\

\/|\/|\/

KatsuKitKat here after most of you will have abandoned this with chapter 10.

Exams are over and results are out in a month and I'm going to be figuratively dead once I see how bad my grades are.

This chapter is over 1000 words but like anyone still reading this deserves more.

My sincerest apologies since I will continue writing this but I feel less motivation knowing that 2 moons season 2 should've been out or at least filmed but because of scheduling stuff has gone array.

Hope you enjoy!
F

ighting!