5: One sip, bad for me

Doing my best to ignore the piecing stare, I turned away and prodded Ming, asking him to take the suit off and go pay for it so we could go to another shop. He obediently went to put his normal clothes on and I was beginning to get agitated as I could still feel the eyes of the boy, despite moving out of eye line.

It didn't take too long before Ming was back beside me and we paid for the expensive suit. I rolled my eyes as the  overpriced garment was quite rudely squashed into a branded bag and before I could comment, Ming took he receipt and took my hand. He must've noticed me about to give the woman serving us a piece of my mind and stopped me to avoid trouble. According to him, we were headed to another clothing store, slightly more casual than the last and sure enough the shop was more urban and had a hipster feel to it.

I selected out some random clothes that I thought may look good on Ming, although I think even the manager of the shop would agree with me saying that everything present in this shop would look good on Ming, because he's Ming Kwan.

"You are choosing out clothes for your husband like a good wife, my P'Kit Kat", he said, appearing out of nowhere and patting my head. Sometimes I really dislike the fact that he is taller than me because it puts me at a disadvantage.

"No, I am choosing clothes out for a lost little child".

"But P' we don't have a child yet so isn't it a little early to be shopping for our child? We haven't even ha-", I cut him off by elbowing him in the stomach.

"Hey! Don't say those kind of things and just take the clothes and go try them on", I said thrusting the clothes into his arms and forcefully pushing him into the changing room.

He obediently went inside the changing room and I waited outside it for about fifteen minutes before he came out and said he'd buy all of them and when I asked him why, he said, "these were chosen especially for me from my P'Kit Kat and also all of these clothes fit me".

I thought these were both stupid reasons for buying a load of clothes, but at the same time it didn't stop the blush creeping up upon my cheeks.

I was stopped in my thoughts as I saw a black and white top with an unique design. I noticed that there were two tops, both inverted colours and one was larger than the other, which was currently being waved in front of my face.

"I bought these, please put this one on", Ming said and I was just in shock as to when Ming had found the time to buy these stylish couple tops. Reluctantly I went to the changing rooms and pulled the t-shirt on and even more annoyingly, it fit me perfectly.

I came out of the changing room and Ming dashed over to me, he took my previous top out of my hand and shoved it into the bag with his clothes in. "You look so cute as always, but you look extra cute when you're with me as I'm wearing the opposite couple t-shirt", he said and a faint blush appeared on my cheeks as he took my hand and said, "I want to get a snack or something to drink". I agreed to this as it seemed like a good idea since my stomach was threatening to roar like a lion.

We were headed to the food court and there seemed to be no sign of the stalker from before. I felt relieved, but still slightly on edge, however Ming was holding my hand securely while leading me to some place in the food court.

"I'm gonna get us some milkshakes and fries, you find us a seat", and with that I was left staring at the daunting food court with a constant buzz of conversation and no available seats as far as the eye could see. I meandered my way through several people, until I found an empty table that a couple had just left and so I just sat down and was left waiting for around two minutes or so, but it felt like an eternity.

Ming found the table and like a high class waiter, he was carrying the drinks in one hand, before setting the tray down gently and unloading the single large portion of chips and milkashakes.

I stared at the milkshake.

"This will make me fat", I stated.

"No it won't so drink it and guess what flavour it is", he said gesturing to the straw sticking out of the drink.

I took a sit and my taste buds were stimulated by the chocolaty taste of the drink before it clicked, "Kit kat! That's the flavour!" I said and he nodded.

I happily kept sipping my drink while eating the fries until another drink appeared in front of me, this time delivered by am actual waiter. The drink was chocolate and strawberry as there was dashes of red in the chocolate drink.

"I didn't order this? There must be a mistake", I said looking up at the waiter.

"A guy around your age said to bring this drink to you, but I don't know his name although the red stripe of red was pretty memorable", he said before bowing and leaving.

Ming was confused and so was I, but instead of pondering about the new drink, I pushed it aside and kept drinking my kit kat milkshake, Ming looked content with this.

Once I had finished my milkshake, I continued to eat the fries, but as I was doing so the same man, who was staring at me and bought the milkshake, came up to the table and slammed his hands down onto the table. 

/\|/\|/\
\/|\/|\/

KatsuKitKat here with chapter five!
1000 words reached!

Hope you enjoy!
Fighting!

The couple tops would look something like this: