1: "No thank you", what I should've said

Kit POV

Ming stood outside of my door and I was confused as he was whispering, but for seemingly no reason. My apartment was empty and other than myself there was no one.

"Kit please let me in, I need you to help me with something", he said in a hushed tone while beckoning towards me from outside my door. I invited him inside and he accepted the offer hastily.

"Why are you outside my door at eleven at night? I do sleep you know and I am not a vampire, but I do bite", I said and he only chuckled before his face turned mischievous.

"I'm sure you do", he smirked and winked, making me blush for a few seconds, "I'm being stalked by my ex from a long time ago and I need you to help me get rid of the stalker. Help me please P' she has been stalking me for a week now and I can feel her stare down my back and it's unnerving", he explained with a static face. I was still confused and I didn't understand how I could help this issue so I just stared at him for a while. He has a very handsome face with nice features and sparkling eyes and so I got lost in his shining orbs, before my vision was blocked by a hand which was waving in my face.

"Nong Ming, I will happily help you with your problem, but my question is how can I help you with this issue as I cannot scare away the stalker or beat them up and so I don't know how I can aid you in this circumstance", I said but he shot me a smirk before returning to his normal expression.

"Pretend to be my boyfriend for until I can get rid of my ex who is stalking me. Please P'Kit", he said and judging by his lack of the word "Kat", which he normally added to his name, I could tell this was serious.

"I don't know, I think I should say no as you can easily find a pretty girl and use her to act as your girlfriend", I suggested as he could get any girl on campus to date him, probably even a teacher or two.

"I don't feel comfortable with a girl P' and they require constant attention on them, whereas you are discreet and quiet", he said and I wondered since when was he uncomfortable with girls, but my thoughts were cut short when Ming grabbed my shoulders looking into my eyes with a begging look.

"Okay I'll do it! Just get your face out of mine", I said while moving my head away and he smiled happily while pulling away, clearly enjoying my cheeks which were unintentionally heating up and turning a bright shade of pink.

"Thank you P'Kit Kat and in return you will receive my love", he put his hand to his chin as if thinking, "let me correct myself because I mean you will receive more love from me as you already have my love as you should know". I felt my cheeks burning at this point and I even thought about getting a cooling pack for my face.

"Also P' can I stay here for tonight and tomorrow night? My car is out of gas outside this apartment and I can't get the people to fix it as tonight, it's too late and tomorrow is the day that the car services I use is not available", he explained and I simple nodded and pointed to the couch he was sitting on.

"I will sleep here and you will sleep in my bed, you have many important photo shoots so you need your beauty sleep more than me Ming", I stated, but he got up with a defiant face and grasped my shoulders.

"P' you will sleep with me in your bed as it is bad for your back or neck to be sleeping on a sofa. You are doctor Kit Kat so you of all people should know", I blushed at his statement as even though I worked in the medical faculty, no one had addressed me like that ever and it felt special.

I was so wrapped up in my thoughts I forgot to reply so Ming used he initiative and dragged me to the bedroom. I wasn't sure what he would wear to bed, but I wasn't too concerned.

However now he stands in front of me in his underwear so I am concerned. I was changed into my night clothes, but Ming was basically naked. I rushed out of bed to the closet, trying to ignore his sculpted chest as I passed by. I pulled out a big t-shirt and handed it to him and he stared at it with an unreadable expression at first before putting it over his head.

He struggled and he seemed to be trying to force his head through an arm hole and one of his arms was flying about while sticking out of the head hole. I reached up and helped him put the t-shirt on properly. He smiled at me and I smiled back, but I was trying to hold back a giggle because he was looked up to by many, but at the same time just now he had tried to force his head through the arm hole of the t-shirt.

"You can laugh if you want because your cute giggles are music to my ears", Ming said and I looked for any dishonesty in his face, but I only found him smiling sincerely.

"I'm sleeping then now", I said with a pout, lying on the bed and reaching for the light switch on the bedside table. "Do not try anything funny during the night", I warned and I switched off the light.

The room was dark, but sarcasm dripped off his voice as he sighed, "Oh P'Kit Kat, I am so offended that you would think something like that of me".

"Hush and sleep Ming Kwan", he turned so I could feel his breath down my neck, but after a while I heard soft snores from the younger boy beside me and I giggled quietly thinking that this was the only time Ming was peaceful and quiet.

/\|/\|/\
\/|\/|\/

KatsuKitKat here with another MingKit story.
Over 1000 words this chapter is!

Inspired by a video by 'NATSUMIKENJII'!

'ming x kit - i'm weak'

Please go watch their video on YouTube as it's brilliant enough to inspire me to write!
It won't match up with the video or rather I must say masterpiece as it was created with all the MingKit in the series and this storyline is different.

Thank you if you have read any of my other books!

Hope you enjoy!
Fighting!