3: Temptations of trouble on my tongue

I woke up gently and as I snuggled into my pillow, I thought that I was very lucky not to have a sore back or back cramps. I turned over, slowly opening my eyes and I was met with a sleeping Ming Kwan and as I sat up abruptly I came to the realization that I was in my own bed, all pillows present, but I distinctly remembered moving to the couch last night.

I stared at Ming's face and he was just as handsome as always, even when asleep. I pushed him in attempt to wake him, but that failed so he was now lying flat on his back. I knew I shouldn't, but I closed my eyes and leaned down slowly, I pecked his lips, they were really soft, it was pleasant for a one sided and one second kiss.

I opened my eyes, to find his staring into mine. I jumped back and almost fell off the bed, but before I managed to slip off the bed, Ming pulled me into his once again bare torso. I was currently in a position where it would've looked like we was hugging, but really he was just saving me from toppling off the bed.

"If you wanted a morning kiss, you could've just asked, but you kissing me on the lips and then almost falling of the bed works too", he both flirted and joked, I tried to push him away and not be faced with his chest, but his grip on me was too strong and as he went down, he pulled me down too.

"How did I get into this bed in the first place?!" I exclaimed. I had given up trying to get away from him as his grip was too strong, so I was now lying face up on his torso and with his arms wrapped around me.

"You looked uncomfortable on the sofa so I carried you to the bed", he said and I hit him with my fist on the arm, my face however giving away a light blush. "I carried you bridal style", he boasted and my blush got brighter so I hid my face in the covers.

"I bet you just wanted the covers", I said, my voice muffled by the covers. I slid into the covers and out of Ming's grip, quickly crawling out of the bed. One of the advantages of being smaller than people like Ming and Phana, is being able to get away quickly most of the time.

"Breakfast time", I hurriedly ran to the kitchen to start preparing food before I got lured back into Ming's embrace. I heard footsteps lazily approaching the kitchen. I was currently cooking pancakes as I had the batter ready made in the fridge, but I had put the mixture in messily and so this pancake would come out as a pancake shaped like a spider web.

He put his arms around my waist and looked over my shoulder, "how did you manage to mess the pancake up so bad?!" he exclaimed and I glared at him and continued what I was doing. "P'Kit Kat I will eat your stringy pancake and I will also make the rest of the pancakes so they look like pancakes".

He took my half slightly overcooked pancake from the pan and put it on the plate, before turning back to the pan and putting the mixture in a perfect heart shape, the mixture dispersed evenly and so it cooked as a heart shape and he even managed to flip it successfully. I just watched in awe as he displayed his professional skills with the pan. Then he went about serving them up and he found some lemon and sugar in my fridge and cupboards. He even managed to make the plain heart shaped pancake look aesthetic with the lemon and sugar sprinkled gracefully across the food and then placing the plate in front of me, before turning back to make more.

I would never admit it but his pancake making skills were superb, especially when compared to my pancake making skills, but no one could rival me in making spider web pancakes.

It seemed a shame to eat such a pretty pancake, but I sliced into the warm pancake and cut a piece, putting it in my mouth. There was a perfect ratio of lemon to sugar as it was sour and bitter, but sweet and subtle at the same time. I kept on eating and I got lost in the food sensation. When I awoke from my strange trance I found another two perfect heart pancakes on my plate and Ming sitting himself down with my spider web pancake and two circular pancakes.

"Why didn't you do hearts for your pancakes?" I asked while staring at his seemingly plain plate.

"That's reserved for my P'Kit Kat", he said with a flirtatious wink and I felt myself blushing at his statement. I carried on eating, enjoying every bite of the luscious pancakes that chef Ming had made.

"Can we go out to the nearby shopping centre?" he asked and I nodded as a response since my mouth was currently occupied. "I need to get a few tops and maybe a pair of jeans and I want your opinion on what to buy", he said as I finished what I was currently eating.

"Why do you need my opinion? You know I think you look good in anything already", I said and Ming suddenly perked up.

I was curious as to why until he said, "Is that what you think of me, my P'Kit Kat?!"

I thought back to what I had said and realized my slip up, "I mean, you look good in everything and you know it as you are told all the time by pretty girls, so therefore you don't need my opinion".

"I don't care about pretty girls opinions. I care for my P'Kit Kat's opinion. That's the opinion that matters to me".

/\|/\|/\
\/|\/|\/

Katsukitkat here with the third part!
1001 words this chapter is!

My apologies I got sidetracked with Beloved Enemy, love the characters!

Hope you enjoy!
Fighting!