Jin's Ending

Jin's ending~~~~

1 week later~~~

Sunlight flashing through your curtains, the sun greeting you into the lovely morning, you opened your eyes feeling refreshed than ever, today is the day, you finally can tell them who you picked. Through the whole week you have been thinking non stop, and now your decision is final........

You were now sitting in front of the boys, ready to tel everyone your decision...

" guys, you all know I love you all, but at the end of the day, there's always the one that stands out the most, the one that brings out the best in you, the best version of your self. That person for me is....."

1 day later~~~

You woke up to the smell of freshly cooked bacon and eggs, you got up from bed, you realised that you we're wearing his shirt, which was too big for you. You make your way downstairs, you made your way to the dining table, you saw your favorite foods on the table ready and still hot. You made your way to the kitchen and saw him making coffee for both of you. You slowly walked towards him while his back is facing you, you wrapped your arms around him he suddenly flinched but soon relaxed.

"Good morning Jin"

Jin: Good morning to you too beautiful.
He said and pecked your lips

Jin: Come on let's eat before the food gets cold.
He said led you to the dining table

You two chatted while eating the breakfast that Jin made for both of you. Soon you both finished eating your breakfast, and you volunteered to do the dishes but jin insisted on helping you. Washing the dishes took long enough, because you both keep playing.

After washing the dishes you and jin sat on the couch, getting ready to watch a movie until late night. The whole day was filled with cuddles and movie watching, filled with our love for each other. I enjoyed. I am so happy that this is how it ends....

5 Years later~~~~

you and Jin have been dating for 5 years now, today is your anniversary. Somehow, Jin was no where to be found. The moment you woke up from bed, jin's space on the bed was clean and neat, like it hasn't been used. You kept wondering if jin forgot what today is. You decided to shrug it off. you went downstairs to the kitchen, and found a breakfast waiting for you on the table, when you approached it and saw there was a note..

" Good morning to you, love. Happy anniversary!!! Enjoy your meal"

you look at the food covered with clean wrap you carefully removed the clean wrap and ate your food, it was, as always, delicious. Once you were done you went to wash the plate and you saw another note there...

" Today we are gonna play a game, at the end of the day you will see me... but you first need to go to the places that i will give hint on where. They are 3 places that's on my list. Good luck"

on the bottom part pf the paper...