Alternative Ending ch. 13

Chapter 13 is here~~~

Today was the day, the final day of the dates. You feel relieved but at the same time you feel worried. A part of you was saying, to continue this and pick one of them who won your heart, but the other part says to confess and run away with hoseok. You shake those thoughts away and hop in the shower after taking a long bath, you wear your clothes and went downstairs, you saw all your oppas sitting in the living room

You: good morning oppas...

All: good morning....

Jungkook: lisa, be ready for tonight... We're going... Fancy...
He said while doing some weird stuff with his hands

You: okay kookie oppa...

You looked over to hoseok, you saw him staring at you but once he saw you he looked away. you walked towards the others, few later you guys were chatting and watching movies. soon it was time to get ready for your date with jungkook. you went to the bathroom and toke a shower and wore your dress, your dress was a navy blue dress, it reached mid thigh. you were making your way downstairs. you reached the living room, one caught your eye hoseok wasn't there, you shrugged it off, maybe he is in his room. jungkook suddenly back-hugged you...

jungkook: you ready?

he asked sounding excited

you: yes~

JUNGKOOK POV

you: you ready?
I asked excitedly, i can wait for Lisa to see what i have prepared for her. I really hopes she like it....

YOUR POV

me and jungkook hop in the car, he started the engine and started driving. few minutes later, we reached the pier, and from afar i can see a yacht

you: jungkook why are we here?

jungkook: we're eating dinner...

he replied excitedly, i wonder what up with him

me and jungkook started walking towards the yacht, once we boarded jungkook lead me to an open area and i can there was a table for two which was decorated romantically, it looks beautiful. Jungkook led you to the chair, carefully assisting you to sit down, jungkook sat himself infront of you with a bigsmile, showing his bunny teeth. Few moments later the waiter arrived with food on his hands. Jungkook surely prepared everything for tonight. You we're enjoying your dinner with jungkook, with him telling jokes here and there, it was a night full of fun. Soon later, jungkook stood up from his seat and walked towards your side, when he reach your side he let out his hand to you, for you to take. You look at him confused...

Jungkook: May I have this dance ma'lady?

You: Why yes....

You took jungkooks hands, jungkook walked both of you to the opendeck of the boat, then the music starts playing. You and jungkook starts to slow dance, you were enjoying every bit of it, you peaned your head onto jungkook's hard chest, suddenly the music stops, you lifted your head and saw iungkook staring straight at you, he slowly leaned in, your body wouldn't move, your minds says no, but your body oppeses. Suddenly you felt warm lips collide with your, it was agentle kiss. Soon jungkook broke it

Jungkook: I'm so sorry nonna, i did-

You kissed him again, you don't know why but you just did it. Soon, that night ended. You ang jungkook got back in the house more closer than usual. You thought to your self " it wasn't that bad at all." Soon you went to your room, freshen up ang went straight to bed, thingking about your decision. Meaning within this week is your time to make up your mind. With that in thought you fell asleep....

1 week later~~~~

You woke up feeling happy that finally the time has come, the boys left you alone for the whole week to let you decide with out being biased, based on jin oppa's statement.

Flashback~
1 week ago

The moment you woke up from your sleep you see jimij oppa with a tray of food,  when you got downstairs you saw namjoon holding up your favorite ice cream, and then saw jin oppa in the living room with movies on his hands, in the afternoon you saw taehyung and jungkook fighting in the kitchen, whether who will cook me lunch. In the evening i saw jin and hoseok strangling each other in front of my door with a tray of cookies. This day they have been giving me things that i love, and i know why, they think because of that i will pick them, i am not being biased..... Later that night jin decided to drop a rule for the week...

Jin: OKAY, I HAVE ENOUGH OF THIS , WE ARE GONNA STOP THESE, WE WILL LEAVE LISA ALONE THIS WEEK, TO AVOID BIAS. AND THAT IS FINAL!!!!

END~

Sorry guys i haven't been active, busy with school and other stuff.... I'll update soon