~7~

Today is your date with jin...

(7:00am)

You were still sleeping because its still early suddenly you heard a knock on the door.

You: come in.

You saw jin by the door holding a tray full of food.

Jin: good morning lisa.

You: good morning jin oppa.

Jin: what do you say for breakfast in bed?

You: sounds good~ thank you oppa...

Jin: your welcome.

You were about to reach for the spoon when jin snatched it away. You cutely pouted.

Jin: you're so cute. Don't worry I'll feed you.

Jin was feeding you breakfast after a couple of minutes you finally finished breakfast jin went out of your room to put the tray back in the kitchen. He told you to wear something cozy. Since it's summer you choose to wear a sundress. Jin told you that you were going to the beach, he told you to bring extra clothes and a swimsuit. You went to the bathroom and did your morning routines and went to shower. After shower you wore your clothes with look like this:

After you got dress you went down, you jin waiting for you

Jin: wow lisa you look beautiful.

You: thank you jin oppa.

Jin: shall we?

You nodded. You and jin went to his car and drove off to the beach. It was a long trip, you didnt realize you have fallen asleep. After 1 hour and 30 minutes you have finally arrived at the beach. You got out of the car with jin helping you. Jin offered his arm for you to hold, you accepted his offer. You were walking by the beach to find a seat while holding jin's arms. You have finally found a seat.

Jin: finally found a seat. You should go change.

You: okay oppa.

You went to the restroom and changed to your swim wear. Which looked like this:

After you changed to your swim wear you went back to wear jin was

After you changed to your swim wear you went back to wear jin was.  You went back you saw jin staring at you.

You: jin oppa stop staring.

Jin handed you a t shirt. You gave him a questioning look.

Jin: wear this t shirt your swim wear is too revealing.

You wore the t shirt jin lend you it reach to your thighs covering you whole upper body. After that you and jin went swimming in the beach.

(2 hours and 30 minutes later)

You and jin went to change your clothes it was past 12 noon. Jin treated you lunch in one of the restaurants beside the beach. After you two ate lunch, it was still too early to go back home so jin brought you to a building.

You: jin oppa where are we?

Jin: this is my building. I go here to learn new recipes to cook.

You: wow... I never thought you had a building...

Jin chuckled. Jin grabbed you wrist and pulled you inside the building( he didn't pulled you harshly) when you reach a room it was filled with cooking supplies.

Jin: what do you like to learn to cook?

You: I don't know.... I'm not a fan of cooking how about you decide and we'll brig it back to house for dinner, I'll just help you make it.
You suggested.

Jin: Great idea..

After hours of cooking it was already dark so you and jin went home. As you reach the front door you heard shouting. And you both knew that was the boys shouting. You both opened the door revealing a messy living room 5 boys playing , jumping and shouting around, and i sleeping suga oppa. Jin sighed. You laughed a little.

Jin: Yah! What happened here?!?!

Namjoon: ohhh... Hyung, lisa. You guys are back. So how was your date?
Namjoon tried to change the topic.

Jin: Stop trying to change the topic. And for your information the date was great.

Namjoon: ok.

They quickly run. Before they could even leave the room jin yelled at them.

Jin: YAHHH YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE! ALL OF YOU CLEAN THIS MESS UP I WANT IT CLEAN IN AN HOUR.

They sighed and nodded knowing that they can't argue with jin. They started cleaning while me and jin change into a comfortable clothes and started preparing dinner. We called them for dinner, surprisingly the living room was so clean. After eating jin made taehyung and jimin clean the dishes. Since i was already tired, i bid them goodnight and thanked jin for today and went to bed.

I know boring chapter. Sorry don't judge i really don't know what to write for you guys. And reminder who do you like lisa to end up with... Comment...

Jin

Suga

Namjoon

Jimin

Taehyung

Jungkook

All comments matter to me.....