~8~( part 2 )

We're in.......

Amusement park.....
I started jumping around because of excitement. The smile on my face cannot be removed. It's been a long time since i went to an amusement park. I remember i was still a kid when i last went to an amusement park. Suga laughed at how cute you looked. I hurriedly dragged Suga inside.

Suga: Hey. Slow down....
Suga said exhausted and trying to catch his breathe.

You: Come on hurry up.... Let's go ride the rollercoaster first.
You said with a big smile on your face. Suga agreed.

You reach the fastest, highest and wildest rollercoaster in the amusement park. You fall in line. After a few minutes, you now in the half of the line. You started to get bored.

Suga: this is taking so long....

You: come on, don't be a pooper. Few more minutes you were in front of the line, finally after minutes of waiting that felt like hours...

You: finally.....

Worker: next please....

You and suga went to your seats. The worker came close making sure that your seatbelts are fastened nicely and securely. The worker went back tothe booth. Few seconds later, the ride started. You  were almost at the highest peak. Suddenly you felt a hand interwined with your arms. You followed where that hand belong you saw it was suga. You can see fright in his eyes. You held him tighter and then suddenly the drop came.

You: WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!

Suga: AHHHHHH!!!!!!

The started to slow down, after countless upside downs and drops... the ride finally stopped, you got up of your seat, you saw suga who can barely stand up. You laughed at him, he was looking pale as ever. He quickly ran to the nearest bathroom, with you following behind. After few minutes, suga went out the bathroom. You quickly pulled him to an ice cream cart and bought him ice cream for him to regain his energy. You also bought an energy drink for him. After he is done eating. You went in the others ride but not as extreme as the rollercoaster you guys just rode. Hours passed the sun already set. It was time for the fireworks. You and suga went to find your spot to watch the fireworks show. You finally found a spot for you guys to watch the fireworks. Minutes later the fireworks was already starting.

You: wow!! It's beautiful...
Looking at the sky amazed by the fireworks.

Suga: yeah very beautiful...

Suga's POV

While lisa was busy watching the fireworks, i was busy watching her.

Lisa: wow!! It's beautiful...

You: yeah very beautiful...
I said while looking at her.

Lisa's POV

I felt a stare on me. I look at my side and saw suga staring at me. I don't know what he was up to, but he started leaning close, I don't know what came up to me and not stop him. I could his lips on my cheek... Suga whispered something...

Suga: thank you for coming into our life....
Suga whispered to me and hugged me.

After the fireworks it was time to go home. The car ride home was silent and akward. An hour later we we're home, it was abit late it was already past 11: 00. Everyone was asleep. So we decided to sleep aswell, after you toke a shower to freshen up, you laid on your bed and dozed off to sleep.....

I'm so proud of myself 2 chapters in one day