~10~

Chapter 10 is here~~~~

Today was your date with jimin. You woke up by the sound of your alarm. You quickly headed to the bathroom, to take a quick shower after that you changed your outfit and did a light makeup. Today jimin told you to bring extra clothes and workout clothes, don't get me wrong i like working out i just don't have time that's why when jimin told me that we're going to the gym first i was excited. After getting ready i went downstairs, but when i opened the door i saw jimin waiting for me.

Jimin: good morning lisa....
He greets and takes my sports bag for him to carry

Lisa: good morning jimin oppa.
, And you know i can carry that bag myself.
You said attempting to snatch the bag away from him but failed

Jimin: i know, but i want to do it...

You nodded. Both of you went downstairs to grab a light breakfast. After breakfast you bid goodbye to your oppas and you hop in jimin's car and drove off to gym...

You: where are we going after going to the gym?
You asked like alittle girl excited

Jimin: it's a suprise
Jimin chuckled at how cute you are

Finally you arrived at the gym, you and jimin started workig out, after a few minutes...

???: Omo.... They look so cute together, couple goals!!!

???: Yeah... You're right, they look cute together working out...

Some strangers say, it wasn't the first a couple of minutes ago, they are few other people saying the same thing, but me and jimin ignored them and continued working out. After a hour you guys were done working out. You changed into your extra clothes after taking a quick shower. You guys headed out of the gym and went straight to the car. Jimin opened the car door for you to hop in, you thanked him and went in the car, jimin walked to his side and went in the car.

You: where are we going jimin oppa?

Jimin: we're going to watch a movie...

You: jinja?!?!

Jimin: yes...
Jimin chuckled at how cute you are

Few minutes later you and jimin arrived at the mall, you and jimin got out of the car. You reached the cinema cashier and went to buy your tickets, you and jimin decided to watch titanic( i know it's an old movie, but i really love that movie so, don't me) after a few hours the movie was done... You amd jimin decided to eat donner outside. You went back to where jimin parked the car, soon later you guys arrived at a fancy restaurant.

You: uhmmm... Jimin oppa, why are we here? It's to expensive here.

Jimin: it's okay, it's my treat. Only the best for you lisa...
Jimin replied with his famous eye smile

You: thank you oppa...

You and jimin went out the car, jimin interwined your fingers and lead you to the entrance of the fancy restaurant...

Waiteress: table for how many sir?
She said while eyeing jimin seductively

Jimin: table for two please...
Jimin answered without noticing or even giving his attention to the waiteress

Waiteress: here is your table sir...
She lead us to a table for two

Soon another waiter came to us, he introduced himself saying that he will be our waiter tonight, jimin and i ordered our food.

You: jimin oppa...

Jimin: yes lisa???

You: Thank you, i had fun today...

Jimin: your welcome lisa, I'm happy that you enjoyed our date...

You smuled at jimin and he smiled back at you, soon your food arrived and started eating, while you were eating , jimin started telling joke, to be honest some of them our lame but still funny, you both were done eating, jimin payed for the food that you both ate. Few minutes later you arrived at home since you were too tired from all that you have done today you immediately went upstairs to your room, after taking a bath you laid comfortably on your bed, you were about to sleep when

*Knock knock*

You: come in...

The door opened revealing j hope

J hope: sorry lisa we're you asleep?

You: no, what do you need j hope oppa???
You asked him with a smile on your face

J hope: you do realize that this is almost over tomorrow, it's taehyung's turn to be your date, i just hope you made up your mind...

You: I'm still deciding j hope oppa, it's not that easy, you know....
You said while pouting

J hope POV
Omo.... She's so cute.... I have to say i have grown feeling for her but I don't want to mess her mind more, if i confessed to her it will confused her more....

YOUR POV
I still don't know who to choose, but i have someone in mind, but i think he doesn't like me back, why? Because, in the first place he wasn't even interested.... You guess right, I like j hope oppa.... I likethe way he cares for me, his sunshine smile, his happy personality.... This is why it confuses me more who to choose because in my heart it say that i like j hope oppa, but mind says it's very unfair to choose him, because it feels unfair for the others... I was still thinking hard. I told hoseok that i wanted to rest becuase it was a tiring day, hoseok bid you goodnight and you bid him back, soon you laid on your bed still thinking of the situation your in, soon you drifted to sleep...

No shock sherlock, what a revelation. Well next chapter is more interesting..... I wonder who will lisa pick at the end( remember this is still bts ff so that doesn'tean lisa will choose hoseok, she could also grow feelings for others) i wonder will hoseok ever confesse his feeling for Lisa... Well let's see in the next chapter. Next chapter will be posted this week... Love you guys.....

And also thank you for the 1k+ reads that means so much to me...

Byeee~~~~~~