~1~

Hi I'm lisa, I'm 19 yeas old. I live with my mom, my parents are separated.

It was all going so well when suddenly my mom decided to marry someone. That someone has 7 sons , which I don't know who, so i can't really judge them not until i meet them. The day arrived when they were officially together, obviously i didn't want to go the wedding. After the wedding i heard my mom came in the house to get our things, because we are moving to my stepfather's house in which there are 7 young mans dwelling in that place. What a fun i have , don't i ? Anyways since we have to move in that house. I started to bring down my sruffe that were in the boxes. As i went down i saw my mom talking to some boy in the door, don't get me the boy was one of the moving helpers my mom hired. So I silently went to the car so we can be there already, not that I'm anxious, I'm just really tired. After a few minutes my mom went in the and drove off to where i have no idea, after some moments i fell asleep....

???: Lisa, wake up....

I slowly opened my eyes, I realized that we were already here. By i mean already like 3 hours of drive....

We walked to the front door and my mom rang the door bell after moments later the opened reaveling my stepfather.

Stepfather: Hello, welcome to my house. You must be lisa.

He reach for my hand to shake with his. I grabbed it and shake his hands. After that, we went inside the house, i was amazed of how it look inside the interior was amazing. I was left in awe.

Stepfather: Feel at home.

My stepfather suddenly shouted which made me flinch

Stepfather: Boys come down here!

Suddenly there were steps coming from upstairs going down, i saw them. And man honestly.... There hottttt...... Not just hot but super hot... Damn.... Lisa get that out of you're thoughts. After that you stood up greeted your stepbrothers, you bowed to them ang greeted them.

You: Annyeonghaseo, my name is lisa. Please take care of me.

???: Hi lisa, my name is jin, i am your oldest brother.

He smiled and you smiled back.

???: Annyeong lisa, my name min yoongi, i am your second oldest brother.

???: My name is namjoon, your third oldest brother.

???: My name is hoseok, your fourth oldest brother.

???: My name is jimin, fifth oldest brother.

???: Taehyung is my name, your sixth oldest brother.

???: Jungkook, seventh oldest brother.

After they all introduced there selves. Your stepfather ordered jungkook ang taehyung to take you to your room and tour you around the house for you to be familiarized with. After that you went upstairs with jungkook ang taehyung. Then suddenly jungkook decided to break the silence.

Jungkook: So, how have you been?

"I'm fine thank you, how about you?"

Jungkook: I'm great. Because i always wanted to have sister but all i have are bully older brothers. That why I'm so happy that i have a sister ang better younger than me.

He smile showing his cute bunny teeth. I smiled back at him.

Taehyung: Here we are to your room, you could just drop your stuff and we can tour you, or do you wanna rest first?

"Yeah, i could use a rest first thanks." I smiled

Taehyung: Okay. If you need something don't bother asking my room is just next to yours.

Jungkook: And my room is next to tae. You could also come see me if you need anything.

Again flashing his bunny smile. And taehyung showed me his rectangular smile. After that they left you in your room, you closed the door and jump on the bed and drifted to sleep.