Chapter Twenty Six.

Wardell Stephen Curry sat down on the bench before grabbing his phone and texting Ayesha back

Wardell Stephen Curry sat down on the bench before grabbing his phone and texting Ayesha back. It's been two months since they got back together and he was on top of the world. They were both completely happy and satisfied with each other.

Even with the rumors that they have broken up.

Ayesha's brother Jaz made a post on Instagram of Ayesha kissing his cheek and said she was the one of the best women he ever met.  Granted when word got around to him, he was pissed before he saw the picture and he shrugged it off since the public didn't know that her brother. With both of them not saying anything , it caused even more issues because woman are now popping up out of nowhere , begging for him to have sex with them and all that other stuff and every time they asked.

"I'm good."

That was his response every time. He was more than good. He was great. He was back with the one he loved the most and he was not dumb enough to let that go.

Ishiboo ♥️ You out of practice yet ?

Nah , Coach got to talk to us , what's up ?

Ishiboo♥️ I was just wondering what color you want your dick grabbers to be ?

He couldn't help but to smile and bit his lip, looking up to see if anyone was looking. Wardell accidentally made eye contact with rookie Jacob. Jacob looked at him with wide eyes before looking away. The rookie looked back at him and got uncomfortable , tapping Draymond's shoulder. Draymond turned to him , confused.

"Why is Steph looking at me like that ?"

Wardell was deep in thought about what color Ayesha's nails should be , not realizing the look he was giving in the direction to the rookie and Draymond. He still didn't realize that Draymond was walking over to him and sat down next to him.

"What's good with you ?"

Wardell shook his head and turned to him , taking his lip from his teeth. He quickly got out of his messages and went to Instagram. Draymond was the nosiest person he knew and Wardell wanted the man out of his business.

"Nothing. I'm good , why ?"

"You were deep in thought over here and you biting your lip and looking at the rookie like you want to fuck him made me be nosy."

"Sorry Jacob." Wardell shouted. The rookie didn't even look at him but nodded his head.

"Why you stare at Jacob like you want a piece of his ass ?" JaVale asked, walking up.