Chapter Thirty Two.

Ayesha waited patiently as she watched her bridesmaid and groomsmen walk out.

"You've been walking ?" Her father asked her.

"Father , I've been doing physical therapy for awhile now and I just got cleared from my wheelchair a couple of days ago."

"So am I walking you down or wheeling you down ?" He joked but she noticed the tears in his eyes. He was losing his oldest babygirl and it was hurting him. She pulled him down and gave him the best hug she could.

" You will be still my dad and no one can change that." She whispered. John nodded and wiped his tears.

"So am I walking you down ?"

"When we go in , you are going to push me in but you should stop before we hit the first row of seats."

"Then you are going to stand up and walk down. Got it." He finished. The director popped her head out and smiled.

"It's time for you go to go."

Ayesha sent the lord a prayer to let her wedding go well and a thank you that Riley did well walking down the aisle , throwing down the flowers. John Alexander pushed his eldest daughter through the doors and everyone stared.

Wardell stared at Ayesha and a smile was on his face. He was marrying the love of his life and no one could change that.

It was only a year ago when he proposed and now they are here.

Wardell stared at the woman that he was going to make his wife with tears in his eyes. It was weird that he was marrying young at only twenty four but he was completely happy with her and he wanted to keep her for the rest of his life.

Ayesha tapped her father's arm to signal him to stop. He stopped pushing the wheelchair and stood beside her as she slowly stood up , causing everyone to gasp. Wardell couldn't keep in his tears as he let out a sob infront of everyone. His brother patted his shoulder and gave him a tissue to wipe his eyes.

Ayesha let out a couple tears also as her father soon gave her away to her future husband. Wardell couldn't help but to move her veil and hug her. He never got to hug like this and he loved that he could finally do that.

 He never got to hug like this and he loved that he could finally do that

"You are definitely going to make the happiest man alive after this." He whispered in her ear before pulling away. Vows were said as family and friends and coworkers watched the two surrender their lives to each other and God.

"Now you may kiss the bride."

This was the part Wardell was waiting for.