Chapter Thirty Four.

Ayesha Curry.

stephencurry30 she's big mad

I rolled my eyes and sat up to see Wardell or Riley weren't in the room. I walked downstairs to see him trying to make breakfast. I walked over to the island and sat down while he sung to Riley as she sat on the counter, talking to him.

"Dada no."

"What ?"

"Mommy like blueberry pancakes , not strawberry." Riley shouted, slapping his arm. He jumped at her before placed down the strawberries and grabbing the blueberries.

"Can I put them in ?"

Wardell nodded and ate some blueberries. Why would he eat them if he don't like them ? I watched him grimace before handing Riley the rest.

"What are you two doing ?"

"Daddy cooks when he makes you mad right ?"

"He sure does."

"Mhm. So daddy what yo do dis time ?"

Wardell gave us a glare before turning around and flipped the pancake over.

"Daddy posted a bad pictures of mommy and she didn't look good." I told her, kissing her forehead. She leaned over to Wardell.

"Daddy give her your special kisses so she forgive you." She loudly whispered. Wardell didn't hesitate to grab my face and kiss me passionately before pulling away.

"Sorry."

"Don't worry about it." I told him with small smile. "So you ready to get your MVP today ?"

He shook his head.

"This speech I'm going to have to give is going to kill me."

(AN: I'm going to try to use as much as the speech possible even though it's a different plot to their whole entire lives.)

"Why ? You talk to the media all the time."

"But it's personal stuff this time, not exactly comfortable."

"I think you will do a great job." I told him , kissing his lips one more time. We ate with Riley making us laugh multiple times before he had to go. Soon as he left , his family walked in.

"Hey guys."

"Hey."

"Grandma !" Riley shouted, running to Sonya. Sonya picked her up and kissed all over her face. I smiled at their interaction.

"You looked so good on his Instagram this morning." Sydel told me. I flicked her off but Dell caught me and gave me a glare. I rolled my eyes.

Daddy's girl.

"Okay Riley , let's get you dressed." Sydel said, taking her hand and taking her upstairs. I went upstairs also and put on the outfit that Sheraine had me wear. I liked it. It was sexy but simple. I straightened and curled my bundles .I smoothed down the outfit before putting on my heels and walking back downstairs.

"You look nice."

"Thanks."

"Mommy , Auntie hurt me." Riley said, trying to get out of Sydel's arms as she brushed her hair back into a ponytail on the top of her head.

"Riley stop crying and get it done." I told her. She pouted and let tears run down her face as Sydel finished pulling her hair in the puff. Riley got up and ran into Seth's legs. He picked her up and held her. Seth and Wardell let her get away with everything. She so damn spoiled that it pisses me off.

"Okay can we go before we are late ?"

We all ended up leaving and Riley's mood lightened up after tickling her to death. We arrived and sat down in the front row. I sat down and Riley jumped into my lap before making herself comfortable and laying her head on my chest like usual. Wardell looked incredibly nervous but once he started talking , I smiled at him and put my thumbs up. He smiled slightly before looking down and back up. Riley got up and sat on Sonya's lap.

"I'm gonna try to do my best to get to everyone to help me get this trophy but first I have to start with my wife."

I couldn't help but to smile.

"From day one , you are backbone , you've allowed me to do what I do , to focus on basketball and my career. The sacrifices you make are just unbelievable and I just can't thank you enough for who you are as a person and how much you challenge me and you just inspire me every single day. We have a beautiful daughter and look at her , she's smiling at me right now."

I turn my head to see Riley with a big smile on her face.

"Um just I love you so much and I just can't thank you enough for being there for me. Day in or day out. Even if I have a good game or bad game , we lose or we win and when I come home things are good and I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you have done for me and you deserve a round of applause for sure."

After the rest of his speech , I realized I cried and laughed multiple times. I didn't know I had tears falling down my face.

"Okay the family is supposed to take pictures now."

Riley was already in Wardell's arms so I stood next to him. Riley kicked out of his arms and sat on the table and put her hands on the the MVP award.

"Okay say cheese."