Chapter Five.

Wardell Stephen Curry.

I pulled up to Ayesha's and there was four black SUVs in the driveway

The hell ?

I got out my car and walked up the driveway to the door. I heard Ayesha yelling and I noticed the door was open. I quietly walked in and noticed the living room was covered in big black duffle bags. Two dudes were trying to roll Ayesha up in her rug and they were laughing as Ayesha screamed.

"We gotchu bitch."

"THE FUCK IS GOING ON ?"

They stopped and looked at me. I ran to Ayesha and unrolled her from the carpet.

"You okay ?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

"And who the fuck are y'all ?" I asked the two. They were about my height and they looked at me shocked.

"Wardell , it's fine. You haven't formerly met my brothers. Jaz and Chad."

"Nice protective boyfriend we see." Chad said before laughing.

"We not together." We both said boredly.

"SO what did I walk into ?"

"Ayesha making us her bitches."

"Shut up fuckers, I raised ya'll."

Jaz leaned over to me.

"She lying dude."

"I heard that ! Take the bags to the car stupids."

"Ay yay Captain." They both said to her before picking up some duffel bags and going outside.

"Can you put me back in my chair ?" She asked me. I picked her up and put her back in her wheelchair before rolling around.

"What's all this ?"

"Things for the sad amount of homeless people in the area."

"What ?"

"You don't know ?"

I shook my head.

"Oh you are in a rude awakening. You coming with us. You are pushing me around today."

"I guess."