Chapter Eighteen.

Ayesha Disa Curry.

I woke up  , next to Wardell who was still sleep

I woke up  , next to Wardell who was still sleep. I looked to my right to see my phone buzzing on his spare charger. I rolled over and picked it up.

"Hello ?"

"AAHHH BITCH !"

I pulled the phone away to see I was on a joint call between Maria and Janiece.

"What ?"

"Maria I know she ain't ask us what ."

"Yeah like we the ones that should be confused." Janiece replied.

"What are y'all talking about ?"

"We talking about that kiss from last night on Mr. Stephen Curry."

Just then , he rolled over and laid his head on my chest. I rubbed my fingers through his little curls.

"That was nothing." I lied. 

"So you getting cozy with his mom the whole game wasn't anything either ?"

"Yeah." I lied again.

"Sometimes I don't know if we all don't be telling the truth because we all took acting classes so I don't believe you. Just to be safe." Janiece said. Wardell started moving a little and his eyes opened to show the colorful orbs he has.

"Hey baby." He said, rubbing with his eyes.

"BABY ?!?" Maria and Janiece shouted through the phone.

"Who's that ?" He asked me. I just hung up the phone.

" Nobody important."

I blocked them from calling me because they were blowing me the fuck up too damn early.  My Instagram and Twitter was blowing up and I kind of figured why. That damn camera all up in my damn face done exposed me and Wardell. I looked on Twitter and I was second trending with Wardell being number one.

"Aww shit. I'm trending ? "

"That's all your conceited ass would worry about too." I told him , shaking my head.  I looked at the some of the comments. I noticed Draymond tweeted.

my mans got a good one

"Gotta love Draymond."