Chapter Nine.

Orientation trash and boring so here's a post . Deadass just typed it 😂
-Niikibrookes

Wardell Stephen Curry.

I wheeled Ayesha down the dark street

I wheeled Ayesha down the dark street. It was only seven in the morning but it was still dark outside from yesterdays rain and clouds.

"It's weird to hear it so quiet." I told her.

"Mhm. Everyone gets up around nine."

We went down to the tents and Ayesha roughly shook a light red one.

"What are you doing ?"

"Waking them up." She shrugged.

"God dern it !"

Old whispy white hair poked out the tent and I noticed it was one of the old racist guys.

"You were serious about getting the little bastard."

"Stop calling him names. I'll bring him back by eleven."

"Yeah whatever." He said, pulling his back and zipping back up his tent. Ayesha pushed herself forward to the little tent.

"Can you get him ?" She asked me.

"I can't crease my Jordans." I told her. She smacked her teeth.

"Get Tim , I'm not joking."

"But, fine."

I looked down at my perfect pair of sneakers before crouching down and unzipping the tent door to show Tim dead asleep. I reached over and shook his shoulder softly. He rolled over and I noticed the bruise on his cheek. It was hard to ignore when I shook his shoulder again and he opened his eyes.

"Curry ?"

"Yeah bud , come on . Me and Ayesha are going to take you out today."

He smiled.

"Forreal ?"

I nodded and he scrambled to get up , giving me a hug. I laughed and hugged him back.

"Grab what you want so we can go."

He didn't grab anything before getting out. I stood up and he stood , running over to Ayesha. She picked him up and sat him on her lap.