Chapter Twelve.

Ayesha Disa Curry.

"Well you are doing extremely well with someone who had a twenty percentage chance to ever walk again

"Well you are doing extremely well with someone who had a twenty percentage chance to ever walk again." My physical therapist said to me.

"Thanks."

It's been almost two years since the accident and soon as I got out the hospital , I wanted to do physical therapy to gain atleast a little bit of strength. The more I did it , the more I felt confident that I could walk again. I got so good to the point that I can take a couple of steps and I can stand up still for a couple of seconds. That only encourages me to only do better.

"At the rate you are going , in a couple of months ,  you could be completely normal again."

"Thank you so much. "

I helped her leave but someone's familiar sports car pulled up. Stephen popped out, smiling and waving.

"ISHIBOO!"

"Hi Wardell , what do you want ?"

He walked up and looked down at me.

"I'm taking you out today."

"Why ?"

"Damn , I can never do nothing nice ?"

"No , what is up ?"

"My friends are having a get together and they wanted me to bring the woman that is my friend that I almost killed."

"I'm in a damn wheelchair, that's going to be awkward but oh well. I'll go." I told him. Like usual , he picked me up and placed me in the front seat. He folded up my wheelchair and I watched the veins bulge out of his arms. 

Well shit.

That was a turn on but I wasn't going to say anything. He tossed my wheelchair in the back like it was weightless.

"Hey watch it."

"I don't care." He told me , getting into the driver's seat. He soon pulled off and I kept peeking at him.  He looked good with the sun reflecting off of his eyes.

"What ?"

"Your eyes look good in the sunlight."

"Thanks, yours look beautiful anytime." He said, showing his small gap. I blushed a little before looking out the window. We drove past many trees until I saw a big ass house. Wardell pulled up to the garage and got out. He picked me up , holding me by my thighs.  We made eye contact for the tenth time and we both smiled at each before laughing.