Chapter Three.

Wardell Stephen Curry.

I sighed , knocking on the door to Ayesha's

I sighed , knocking on the door to Ayesha's. She opened the door and wheeled herself away.

" Hello to you too." I mumbled. She pushed herself back onto the couch she usually sits on and changed the television onto ratchet ass Love and Hip Hop.

"This show is stupid."

"So is the fact that my legs don't work because of your stupid ass actions is pretty stupid , but I forgot we are stating irrelevant opinions." She smiled at me and held up the remote, turning it up on purpose while still looking at me. I fake laughed and gave her the middle finger.

"We could but you ain't my type ma."

" Trust me if I gave you the dick , that attitude shit would be gone."

"Would it really though ? Working legs or dick ?" She said, holding her hands up like a balance beam and weighing the options. One hand dropped completely down while the other one stays up. " Working legs win."

"You know I don't have to be here right ?"

"Kinda have to unless I call Sonya and tell her you left , would you really want another shoe upside your head ?"

"I'm done talking to you." I told her , getting on my phone texting back the group chat.

"Thank God because I almost missed out on the drama." She said , looking back at the television.  Not even two minutes , she changes the channel to another channel. I peeked to see it was the History channel.

"You watch the history channel ?"

She didn't answer as she stared at the screen.

"You aren't going to speak ?"

"What happened to oh I'm done talking to you." She said , imitating my voice.

"So you still making jokes huh ?"

"You want to hear a real joke ?"

"No." I told her , going back to my phone.

"My favorite sex position is JFK . I splatter all over her in the car as she screams to get out." She said before laughing her ass off. I didn't understand her but I looked back at the television to see JFK get shot on the screen and his wife was screaming in the car. I gasped and looked at her and she started laughing again.

"You are going to hell."

"You don't think that's funny ?"

"No that's sick."

"No it's not."

I just shook my head and my phone vibrated.

Draymond would like to facetime.......

I sighed and picked it up.

"YOOOO!"

"Yes ?"

"What's the moves ?"

"There's no moves." I told him, stretching out in the recliner.

"Come on , we going out today."

"Yeah he can't go !" Ayesha shouted. I turned to her and gave her the middle finger.

"Who's that ?"

"Aye I gotta go." I told him before hanging up. "You really had to join the conversation ?"

"I felt left out." She laughed. I looked at her smile and she sure did have a great smile. I looked at her light pink lips and she bit it softly before looking back at the screen. My phone buzzed again and I noticed it was my manager.

"Yeah ?"

"Well Yvonne quit."

"Well why ?"

"She claimed she leveled up and now helps Madonna so I have to find you a new designer for the moment." He told me.

"Madonna ain't even, okay whatever."

I hung up the phone and sighed , stretching back.

"You need a designer ?" Ayesha asked.

"Nosy." I mumbled.

"Yes or no ?"

"I do and how did you hear that ?"

"You put it on speaker dumbass. My friend Sheraine is really good by the way."

"I'm not making one of your ratchet friends apart of my life , it's bad enough that I have to deal with you."

"Well number one , she isn't ratchet because she is incredibly smart so don't talk shit when you don't know her and number two , if you didn't want to be here , you wouldn't. And here's her card." She told me , tossing me a card. I took the card and looked down at it. It looked completely legit.

"Shouldn't you say thank you ?" She asked me.

"Nah."

"Asshole."