Chapter Eight.

Here's another update since I'm not able to
post tomorrow since I got college orientation and it's overnight 🙄

-nikkibrookes❣️

Wardell Stephen Curry.

"Aye you tryna go out tonight ?" Klay asked , as we walked into our hotel room that we shared with Draymond

"Yeah , I could go." I shrugged. Something made me want to not go but I ignored it. I got dressed and waited for them to get dressed.

"Your phone ringing." Draymond said, walking over to my phone that was on the charger and picking it up." Hello ?"

I just shook my head at him.

"Oh you are looking for Wardell ? And who is this because I don't know a Wardell , but I do know a Stephen Curry ?" He said into the phone.

Only one person calls me Wardell.

I jumped up and tried to grab the phone from Draymond. Him being taller than me , he stuck the phone up in the air so I couldn't get it. Klay walked up being him and tossed it to me after he snatched it out of his hand. I caught it and put it to my ear.

"Hello ?"

"Your friend seems to be to really funny." Ayesha said , through the phone.

"He's not funny , more like childish." I spoke as Draymond was trying to get me to put it on speaker. I finally gave in and put it on speaker.

"I'm sorry , I've been forced to put you on speaker."

"And is Draymond listening ?" She asked.

"And Klay." Draymond said, making Klay roll his eyes.

"Hi Klay."

"Hi."

"So how fine are you really ?" Draymond asked.

"Don't answer that question."

"Tell Wardell to facetime me and you can find out."

"Bet." Draymond said , snatching the phone and facetiming her. The call went through quickly and Draymond's eyes widened.

"Damn you fine as hell. See I'm a real man unlike baby face over here. You hit me up when he messes up."

Klay peeked over his shoulder and looked at me before giving me a thumbs up.