Chapter Forty Four.

Ayesha Curry.

I sat down on the couch , rubbing my stomach as I irritably munched on some damn salad shit

I sat down on the couch , rubbing my stomach as I irritably munched on some damn salad shit. I went up for my check up two weeks ago and the baby and I were perfectly fine outside of the fact that my diet was terrible and I had to change it.

The doctor told me that I had to change my eating habits.

Salads were recommended.

I hated them , it tasted like grass and I couldn't have any dressing on it.

"You good baby ?"

"Don't talk to me." I told him. Wardell put his hands up in surrender.

"Sorry if its that serious."

"It is."

"So when are we going to tell everyone about the baby ?"

"I don't know. I like keeping it private but everyone will know soon."

"I think we should tell them at my birthday party."

"Why are we having your birthday party so far from your past birthday ? Isn't that weird ?"

"Nah , I don't care. I just want a celebration."

"If you want to tell them , I can't stop. " I told him , shrugging.

"And the gender reveal while we are at it."

"Is it your birthday party or pregnant and gender reveal party ?"

"It can be both." He said , throwing a smile at me.

.

.

.

"Wardell, I'm not wearing it."

"You will because I want you looking right infront of everybody withcho fine ass."

I groaned and looked in the mirror in my vanity to see him putting on the rest of his outfit. I started staring and my hormones started raging.

"Put it on so I can see."

I snapped out of it before getting up and changing in the closet. I don't know who told him this was okay to put his pregnant wife in these high ass heels and this tight dress.

 I don't know who told him this was okay to put his pregnant wife in these high ass heels and this tight dress