Next To You

Author - bangtanssunshine
Word Count - 2.6K
http://archiveofourown.org/works/11489007
____________________________

Jungkook couldn't help it but watching Taehyung disobey him was exciting. Just the thought of getting to punish his boy got him hard. And just coincidentally, his baby boy was being very bad. Taehyung has been needy recently, he hasn't been touched in almost two weeks which was a lot to him. So he has been trying very hard to get his daddy's attention for some sort of affection. Taehyung didn't know but Jungkook wanted this. He wanted Taehyung needy and pliant just the way he wanted but he's been too spoiled recently, giving Taehyung whatever he wanted whenever he wanted.

Taehyung was doing everything from purposely wearing exposing clothes that Jungkook bought specifically to his own liking to being extra touchy and affectionate. Tae really believed he was going to get what he wanted on the first try.

Kookie was in the living room watching some show while Tae was in their room putting together the perfect outfit to get his daddy's attention. He wore Jungkook's white puma sweatshirt that went down far enough to cover his butt and thigh high white socks adorned with white lace trim at the top. This was all accompanied by a black, velvet choker around his neck. He'd hoped that would cause his daddy to leave more marks on his neck due to the past ones to have faded away. Taehyung knew that he was his daddy's pretty baby boy, now all he had to do was show that to Jungkook.

Taehyung walked out of their room shyly, slowly walking into the living room and standing right in front of Jungkook. With his hands clad by the sweatshirt, hiding the blush on his cheeks he sat on his daddy's lap without saying a word.

"Hi, baby boy." Jungkook said while wrapping his arms around his baby. He wasn't going to give into to him but he wanted to indulge a little.

"Hi, daddy." Taehyung whispered, hands still covering his face.

"Now baby, don't be shy after you've dressed up for me like this," Jungkook teased as he pulled Tae's hands away and held them in his own,"Obviously you've done this for a reason." he stated lowly.

"Y-yes, daddy." Tae said with his head down.

"You want me to touch you?" Jungkook stated more than asked.

"Yes." Taehyung said eagerly finally looking into his daddy's eyes.

"Well I'm sorry, baby boy but I don't think I'll touch you today," Taehyung was shocked by this, his daddy never told him no,"Don't look so disappointed. Daddy will take care of you. Just not now. Now, you look absolutely beautiful but go change baby." Without a word Tae got up from Jungkook's lap still dumbfounded as he went back to their room to change.

--

That was only the first attempt. Taehyung has made many more since then but was turned down every time. He didn't understand why his daddy wouldn't just give him what he wanted.

Weeks have gone by. It's gotten to the point where even thinking about or seeing Jungkook made Tae so hard it hurt. He knows what to do to get his daddy's attention but breaking this rule that Jungkook has strictly set could either solve this or make it way, way worse. At this rate Taehyung was willing to give it a shot anyway. He just has to wait now.

Jungkook had just fallen asleep, arms wrapped tightly around his precious boyfriend as Tae was having an internal war with himself. If he did this he'd at least get some sort of attention...right? 'Screw it' Tae thought.

After he was sure Jungkook was in a deep enough sleep he pulled away from his hold and reached over to the nightstand as quietly as he could manage. Fumbling blindly around in the drawer he finally found what he was looking for. A bottle of lube, which much to his disliking, hasn't been used yet. Taehyung thought about it one last time before throwing caution to the wind and letting his hard on get the better of him. To make this even more difficult for him, Jungkook was facing him. Though still asleep, Taehyung's heart was racing just the same. So while taking in a deep breath he pulled down his black briefs, his dick immediately twitching from the cool air from the room. This is technically the most contact his had in weeks now.