Theres Nothing Like Us (Theres Nothing Like You And Me Baby)

Author / taekookgi
Word Count / 7K
http://archiveofourown.org/works/7502631?view_adult=true
______________________________

"J-Jeongguk."

Jeongguk hums from where he's placing a wet, open mouthed kiss on Taehyung's throat and the vibrations sends shivers down his spine. A soft gasp escapes his slightly kiss swollen lips, and his fingers woven through Jeongguk's silky raven locks on his nape tighten when the lips travel down to the base of his neck, suckling the patch of skin there and he bits on his lower lip so hard to muffle down the long drawn out moan trying to escape his mouth.

"Gukkie don't- marks," he stutters when Jeongguk sucks particularly hard on the soft skin and his teeth sensually graze the said spot.

"I know."

Jeongguk stops, then pulls back and Taehyung immediately regrets as the warmth of Jeongguk's lips leaves him.

But when Jeongguk locks his beautiful doe eyes with his own shiny brown orbs and his face lights up with that adorable bunny smile, Taehyung swears his heart stops for a moment and he briefly wonders if this is the same boy who pinned him against the door and kissed all the air out of his lungs, reducing him into a panting mess just mere five minutes ago. It feels oddly romantic, despite the fact that they were basically sucking each other's faces in a dirty washroom.

Highly unsanitary, someone would argue. And Taehyung would tell them to just kindly fuck off. Nothing matters if Jeongguk's with him.

"Yeah?" he asks, smiling till his jaw hurts and tucking away the stay strands of hair (disshelved due to Taehyung's own ministrations) out of the younger boy's eyes.

"Yeah," Jeongguk answers, still smiling, his forehead coming to rest against the elder's and a soft hand cupping his face.

He doesn't know how he ended up in this compromising position with Jeongguk in this god forbidden washroom, it happened all too sudden it felt like a daze. He swears that he was just fidgeting and biting his lips in agony in a corner of the dressing room when the spawn of Satan appeared before his eyes.

("Nervous, hyung?"

"Huh?"

"You're nervous. And stop biting your lips."

"I can't."

"You need my help doing that?"

"What do you mean?"

"Biting your lips, of course."

"Oh my god shut up. Someone's gonna hear, Jesus."

"Well, gotta fix that then. C'mon."

"Wait! Gukkie where are we going?!")