Turn Down

Author/ astringxnt
Word Count/ 2K
http://archiveofourown.org/works/5652658
___________________________

taehyung feels like he might die.

he's got his fingers clasped tight with jungkook's, allowing the younger to lead him out of the parking lot, and jungkook squeezes his hand, flashing taehyung a small, worried smile when he squirms with every step (because taehyung's got a fucking butt plug up his ass and jungkook has absolutely no fucking clue).

"you all right?"

taehyung presses his lips into a thin line and nods, mumbling, "just tired."

"i told you to take a nap, i have no idea why you're so hell bent on visiting hoseok on the job after two consecutive all nighters and a chem paper."

taehyung's not about to tell him that it's because a certain park jimin had let him in on a little (not so) secret which involved jeon jungkook's kinks and he had spontaneously decided to help his boyfriend fulfil number 5 on the list.

"what sort of friends would we be if we can't even give him this sort of support?"

jungkook gives him a Look. "last i checked, you told him to, quote, 'take your abs into the atlantic ocean and go forth, be a surfboard', unquote."

"it was a compliment."

the library is warm and smells like books, which is the perfect Nap Starter Pack, but taehyung is a man on a mission.

hoseok glances up from where he's seated behind the checkout counter, and his brows lift almost immediately. he whisper-yells "what the fuck", and taehyung grins at him, wiggling his eyebrows while jungkook stands around, bewildered and confused.

(jimin must have given hoseok the memo, since the man is now shaking his head furiously and giving taehyung the "i'm watching you" warning, two fingers gesturing between hoseok's eyes and in taehyung's general direction.)

jungkook attempts to lift a hand in greeting, but taehyung grabs his hand and drags him over to the shelves.

"since when were you so interested in reading?" jungkook lets out a quiet snort, tucking his hand into the back pocket of taehyung's jeans as the latter runs his fingers over the spines of a couple rows of books, intent on searching for something.

"since now." taehyung plucks the volume out, holding it up triumphantly (he tries not to notice the way jungkook's eyes widen in disbelief).

"why would you come to a library to read bad porn." jungkook stares as taehyung flips the paperback open to somewhere in the middle. "jesus christ."

"'you smell so good, anastasia. so sweet.' his nose skims past my ear—"

"taehyung," jungkook hisses, because he cannot be more scandalized than he is right now.

"—down my neck, and he trails soft, feather light kisses along my shoulder." taehyung hums, completely nonchalant, and he lifts his eyes to meet jungkook's, ignoring the way they darken. he flips a page, "'shall i make you come this way?' he whispers."

the next time taehyung meets jungkook's gaze, he stutters over his words. jungkook's eyes are smoldering, challenging, and he moves forward, caging taehyung against the wall by the shelf, forearms on either side of taehyung's head. "taehyung," jungkook growls, "baby. what do you think you're doing?"