Chapter 33

Cams POV

It's been 15minutes and she still wasn't here. So I decided to go find her. As I was walking I heard a faint scream toward an alley. Being a stupid guy a walked through the first part of the alley and I saw a door. And Anna's Phone. I grabbed it and knocked on the door just to be polite. Then Nash opened it and I saw a bloody body toward the wall. It was Anna. I pushed past Nash and he fell to the ground.

"you think you can save her?" Nash said.

"I already have." I said as I started to hear sirens. I was smart and called 911 when I saw Anna's phone. I'm slick. I ran over to Anna as Nash ran away. She was almost lifeless.

"Who was it?" she said quite and fragile. I could see the fear and pain in her eyes.

"Nash. but don't worry about it the police will get him. I love you Anna, you have to stay strong."
I said as tears started escaping her eyes. the paramedics came in and put her on the gurney. As we rode to the hospital in the back of the ambulance she looked at me. She was only laughing meds because of the intense pain she was in.

"I want to have children. Do you?" she said smiling.

"of course I do!" I said smiling at the fact she was.

"Can we pleaseeee I want to right now. ASAP Cammy." she said whining

"when your out of here we will think about it." I said kissing her forehead.

••••5hours later••••

She just got out of surgery because she had something wrong with her arm. She is still sleeping but she should wake up soon. She has a purple cast on her arm which was funny because when she rolled over her arm stayed in the same spot. Her eyes are flickering open. She sat up then winced in pain so I helped her back down.

"Cameron. It hurts" she said with tears forming in her eyes.

"What does?" I asked.

"My eyes. your burning them with your hottness." she said with a straight face.

"hah. I'm sorry babe." I laughed.

She smiled and grabbed my hand.

"doctor said you should be out in two days." I said

"Two days till I can sleep in my own bed!" she said smiling. I just notice we are leaving soon. Maybe we should get our own place. Idk I'll have to ask her about it.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." she said.

A/N

BOOK IS ALMOST COMPLETE. should I have a sequel?

well thank you for almost 900 reads!!!! love you!

~Lizzie✌️