Chapter 32

Anna's POV

I was taking a walk around the hotel when Cam texted me.

Cammy💕- I've got a surprise for you come back to the hotel!❤️😘

Me- be there in five💜

As I was walking down the sidewalk I dropped my phone and it bounced into an alley a little bit. As I went down to grab it I was shoved out of the way. Someone grabbed me and covered my mouth after I screamed in terror. Another pair of hands put a bandana on. The only person that has a that color bandana with a rip on the side is Taylor. I started kicking and squirming. It didn't help the other boys grip was so tight on me it was painful. I was lead into a room and tied to a chair. I heard the door shut. I can manipulate Taylor so this won't be too hard. I don't know about the other guy. Taylor slid my bandana off and tied it like a headband on my head.

"Do you wanna know why your here?" Taylor said.

"um well ya" I said as I bit my lip. Taylor flinched. lol.

"I don't want you with cam. you should be with me." he said

"What about Lizzie." when I said it he looked me dead in my eyes.

"She moved to Paris with her sister. But I want you. I've always wanted you. I love you." he said

"untie me. now" I said and he did as I said. the other boy was just standing there. watching. I walk right Infront of Taylor. I hugged him and said

"it's all gonna be okay because guess what! there is a million girls that would love to be yours. So Taylor go and find her but it's clearly not it me." I said and I felt him tense up then smack me.

"bitch. I'm getting what I want if you like it our not!" he said as he hit me on my face once more.

"TAYLOR, THAT FUCKING HURT!" I screamed being stupid as hell.

"you hurt me. now you deserve to be hurt." he said as tears were released from my eyes. He was acting like my father.

"Taylor. plea..." I was cut off by him smacking me, I fell onto the ground. I curled up and he continued to kick and punch me. then I heard I familiar voice.

"Nice Job Taylor. I'll take it from here. Thank you." the man said I was afraid to look to see who it was. then I looked out of the corner of my eye. It was....

A/N

ITS ALMOST OVER!
Should I do a sequel? comment. okie dokie! Thank you!💜 ~Lizzie thanks for 800reads too!!💙 ily