Chapter 26

Shawn's POV

I walked in and saw Aaliyah talking to a girl. not any girl though. It was my girlfriend. I forgot about her when I went to the first magcon and I didn't see her inbetween. I just realized I was cheating on her. But I love Lyndsey. I walked right back out of the room and grabbed Lyn I walked into the staircase.

"Listen and please don't talk or leave untill I'm finished okay?" I said

"Alright, what is it?" she said

" I love you. More then anyone could ever imagine..." I went on and told her the whole story and she kissed me. Hard and passionate like it would be the last one ever. When she pulled away I went to kiss her again and she turned away. She walked backward a little and said...

"Shawn I thought this was real. I trusted you and I'm questioning if you forgot or I was a rebound for you missing her. I don't want you to talk to me, or text me or even try and contact me because I don't want to talk to you or ever see you again, and don't try and find me. I love you Shawn but you've hurt me goodbye." she said as she kissed my cheek and left.

Those words came at me like a bullet. And I felt my self get dizzy. I slid down the wall and brought my knees to my chest. I just sat there and looked in front of me. The plain gray wall. That wall explained my life without Lyndsey. Bare, cold, rough, wall. I could tell my life from now on was going to be terrible. I love her but she is trying to find a way to not love me back and it's all my fault.

Cams POV

First Magcon event is in 30minutes. We just got done meeting a bunch of VIP girls Now we are waiting to go on. The prom is tomorrow, I already got the ring and Hayes will be distracting Anna as me Mahogany set up the gazebo. I fired Nash from his job because he kinda tried to have sex with her yesterday. I'm walking with Taylor backstage to find the others.

"Hey bro, have you ever thought that maybe your bestfriend is just friends with you for the fame." Taylor said. I could tell he was referring to Nash.

"Ya I thought about it last night but I don't think he would." I said to Taylor, I honestly don't think he would use me like that but Nash is a great actor.

"Good because he wanted me to tell you he isn't and that he truly loves having you as his bestfriend. love you man but I gotta pee before we go on" He said jogging to the bathroom.

After the 30 minutes Mahogany Called everyone up.:

Carter Reynolds everyone! (he danced for a minute then started a line.)

Jack Johnson!!!!!! ( he pointed to the crowd then joined the line)

Aaron Carpenter!!!! (he did a little turn and got in the line)

Matt Espinosa!!!!!!! (he did his t-Rex thing to his spot in line)

Jack Gilinsky!!! (he did his body roll thing and got in line)

Taylor Caniff!!! ( he did a grind on me and went to his spot)

Jacob Whitesides!! (He waved and got in the back)

Hayes Grier!!!!!! (he grinded on a speaker and hopped next to Jacob)

Shawn Mendes!!!!!...

Shawn Mendes every one!!!! (Lyndsey came out and told her he won't be attending)

Okay let's move on to...

Nash Grier! (he came out and bowed then got in line)

Cameron Dallas Everyone!!!
(I came out and hopped on the little trampoline and did a back flip)

.........

It's time for singing so Jacob just sang and the Jacks so now they need another person. Anna! she can sing. I picked her up and pull her on the stool.

"Cameron!!" she yelled.

"Sing me something" mahogany told her as she played stay with me by Sam Smith (karaoke version of course). That was her favorite song. She started singing and it was beautiful. By the end she was belting out the lyrics! She came back over to me after she finished she just stared at me with her arms crossed.

"what" I whispered

"You made me sing" she said
i walked up to the mic and got everyone's attention

"scream if you think Anna did good!" The room filled with screams.

A/N

I have now got a YouTube channel with my twitter friends. I will be posting on Mondays so go subscribe!! I will put the link in the next chapter. Also thank you all for 400+ reads I didn't even expect 100! I love you guys!❤️ ~Lizzie