Taylors Date❤️

Taylor's POV

I'm thinking about taking Lizzie to the park. not to sound childish but I've always thought the swings were very romantic. but their is also fireworks later tonight that we could watch.

...

I'm wearing
https://twitter.com/taylorcaniff/status/474351353872257024
(minus the beanie)

...

I knocked on her hotel door and she opened it and ran back into the bathroom. she screamed "Sit down, Im almost ready!!" after a minute or so she came out in high waisted white shorts and pink crop top thingy, with pink vans. She also had a white bandana tie around her head like a head band. It looks cute on her. "wow! you look great!" I said. "thanks, where is your bandana?" She said looking kinda sad. "I don't always wear them. but I have an extra in the car if you want me to wear one?" I stated. "Oh no it's fine I just thought it would be cool if we both wore one." she said a little perkier. I'll put my extra on just so she is happy! "shall we!" I pointed toward the door.

...

(L=Lizzie T=Taylor)

L= let me help (while smiling at Taylor's struggle)

T= okay (as she puts on his bandana)

L= there we go!

T= thank you. (while jumping out of the car and running to the other side)

T= My lady (while opening the door and helping her out)

L= Thank you very much!

T= anytime, let's goo!!!

We reached the swings and She sat down on one. I started pushing her as she giggled. Her laugh is so cute!:) after a few minutes she grabbed my hand and lead me to the swing next to her. Still holding my hand we swong. Just talking about random stuff. Time flew by it was almost dark.

"we better go it's getting... FIREWORKS!!" she said

"wait just one moment" I said then ran to my car grabbed a blanket, two waters and ran back to her. I placed the blanket on the grass and a handed her a water. I took her free hand and led her to the blanket. we lauded there and watched the fireworks burst mid air.

"these are beautiful" she said while turning on her side and putting her head on my chest.

" like you." (did I really just say that.) I looked down at her and she looked up at me and she leaned in. I felt her soft lips against mine as the moved in sink. This is the perfect date. or hangout... I wish it was a date.

...

AUTHORS NOTE!

sorry it's so short I'm just tired. like supa tired. I've almost got 200 reads!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! ~Lizzie💕
Ps goodnight!