Chapter 30

Cams POV

How the hell am I supposed to say I was gonna propose but you cheated on me.

"Well I was gonna.. Um. Well. Purpose. But you and Taylor. but I mean it's okay if you don't want to because I understand. I guess..." I was cut off by her tears falling gently down her face.

"Anna. Are you okay." I asked. She just stared at the ground as she silently cried.

"Cam I knew you were the one. I guess I could've pushed Taylor off he was just stronger. I hurt you so bad. I'm such a bitch. I'm sorry." she said silently. and at this point I have no clue where Hayes is.

"Your not a bitch. And it wasn't your fault! Taylor is forceful. I understand... I mean... Can we just forget this happened. And later tonight we can go to prom." I said because it was kinda 4am. I'll just cancel my flight. and I hope this will work. She looked up at me and smiled, she nodded. I'll take that as a yes.

••••Next day••••

Anna's POV

I was getting ready for prom with Mahogany. My hair is in perfect wand curls. My heels make me almost as tall as Cam. but not completely. he still has about 3inches on me. When I was finished getting ready I walked outside my room with mahogany and Cam and Nash walked out of Hayes' Room. Can I just say DAMNNN YOU FINE CAM! I didn't but I wanted to. he was wearing his blue tie that matched my dress. and his lovely tux. I walked over to him.

"Anna you look stunning." He said not taking his eyes off me.

"You don't look to bad yourself!" I said and he grabbed my hand and gently slid his fingers between mine. He squeezed it when he saw Taylor. He looked good but not as good as Cameron. We walked past Taylor into the elevator and I could feel his eyes on me. I could feel cold chills running up my spine. Cam let go of my hand and slid his arm around my waist. We walked out of the elevator into the lobby then out the door in to a limo. We sat

Aaron Jacob Mahogany Taylor Carter Cameron Me Nash Matt Hayes Jack G Jack J.

in a U shape so me, Nash and cam sat in the back. We jammed out the whole way there. When we got to our destination we hopped out one by one and went into the building we had More then just magcon there. There was also 02L, Conner franta (makes me so sad not calling him 02l), Jennxpenn, thatsojack, lohanthony, Jerome Jarre, Andrea Russet, and Rebecca Black . So ya it was a prom of 25 people. But it was fun so far we were all just dancing around to the music when a slow song came on. Cameron grabbed me and pulled me over to an open spot. He grabbed my waist as I wrapped my hands around his neck. He pulled me in closer. Close enough for our body's to touch. We were swaying to the music as I rested my head on his shoulder. He is whispering sweet nothing when it hit me. Cam is probably gonna propose tonight. I looked up at him.

"it's hot in here. let's go get some fresh air!" I said and i grabbed his hand and pulled him outside We could still hear the music so we walked over to the gazebo which had White little lights on it. and rose pedals all over the floor. We started dancing again. I loved this. I love the feeling of being in his arms.

"i love you." I said. and he smiled and pulled away. What??

"I love you too." He got down on one knee. I gasped and covered my mouth the tears were in my eyes.

"Anna. Will you marry me." Cameron said hopeful.

"Yes! YES! I thousand times
yes!" I said crying/screaming and he slid the ring on my finger. He then picked me up by the hips. I was now at that 90degree angle. he connected his lips with mine. and I saw a flash out of the corner of my eyes the Cam put me down and I saw everyone out here clapping except one person. Taylor.

AUTHORS NOTE

The story is almost over! plus I updated twice in one night because you got me to 600+ reads! I love you!❤️ ~Lizzie