chapter 7

Anna's POV

I hugged Taylor and Cameron came in... he just stopped when he saw us. Taylor said "it's not what it looks like, she burnt herself and I just..." Cam cut him off "Taylor. just don't touch her again." "ok." says Taylor. I walked over to cameron and explained what happened. he said at least it didn't get any farther. So I asked why he came running in. he said "the boys are going to a trampoline park with their girlfriends and wanted to know if we wanted to come? I already kinda said yea..." i agreed and got ready. I wore black leggings and a Cameron Dallas baseball tee. I curled my hair put on some mascara and my black vans. when I came out cameron was all ready so we left. we met them there and I now had to meet all the people. So Cameron walked in and he listed the names "Anna this is jack J, Jack G, Shawn mendes, Jacob W, Hayes Grier, Carter Reynolds, Matt E., Mahogany and well nash and Taylor. since you already met them." now for the girlfriends. me and cam walked over to them they were all talking in one group. "Hi girls, I'm cameron and this is my girlfriend Anna." one girl was tall and had long blonde hair and was really pretty and said "Hi Anna I'm Maggie. I'm dating Hayes." another girl was blonde and was moderately tall her hair was shoulder length she said " Hi I'm Maddie. matts girlfriend." by the way she said his name I knew they had a great relationship. another girl, short brown shoulder length hair said "hi I'm erinne and this is Mallory. I'm dating nash and she is dating carter." "Well as you could probably tell I'm Cameron's girlfriend and I'm not really used to the whole magcon thing. haha. I think it will be better with more girls around." right then 3girls came running in screaming "we are here!!!" One of them was my friend Maddog (Madison) I didn't know she was even at magcon. the other girls introduced themselves to us. "Hi I'm Lyndsey, you can call me Lyn. I'm..." she was cut off by shawn putting her over his shoulder and running away with her. I'm guessing they are dating. "Hi I'm Lizzie and I'm a single Pringle." she said while giggling. then Maddog told us to come have fun. I guess she had already met everyone. the guys were picking each other up and throwing them into the foam ball pit. I was jumping and someone came up behind me and grabbed my waist and whispered "you deserve better. watch out for the sluts over there" I just stood there and then turned away and no one was there. I looked over and cameron was flirting with Lyndsey's friend Hannah, Hadley, and Bella. I hopped over to him, turned him around and smashed my lips against his to show the girls he was mine. the only thing was he didn't kiss back. he pulled away and whispered "I've got a surprise for you later" I hopped off and over to the guys and Taylor and jack G lifted me up and carried me over to the foam balls and started bouncing and counting "1...2...." they said in unison "AHHHH" I said when I got up only Taylor was up there. then I found Jack G behind me. he was smiling and I didn't know why but then I felt a large pain on my back with a big weight and I screamed! i then was turned around by Taylor. he said "Anna I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you but shawn through me in." I got out and walked to the bathroom and looked at my back in the mirror. It was already bruising. I put soap in my hand and got jack G to film me. I walked over to Taylor and smacked him and said Smack Cam!!!"

*couple hours later*

Lizzie's POV

Me and Anna were hanging out all night. and we are about to leave. I walked over to Bart and asked who I could ride with to the hotel and he said Taylor.. I've had a huge crush on Taylor since I watched his vines. so I was nervous. I walked outside and walked up to him and said "can I have a ride back to the hotel?" he said I could so I got into his black Lamborghini and he got out his phone at a red light and put his bandana on the wheel and filmed a vine as he said MY CARS WEAR BANDANAS BANDANAS BAN BAN DANAS!
he posted it while I was dieing of laughter. but then I was blinded by headlights....

authors note.

I just speed wrote this for a friend.😂 but sorry if there was any mistakes.