Chapter 11

Lizzie's POV

I woke up from my coma and the boy was sitting there. The one that came an apologized, he had a broken arm and he seemed to be holding my hand. I pulled it away and asked "Who are you?" he looked at me in disbelief. "Excuse me but are you okay?" I asked he was still silent. I didn't remember this boy. He finally spoke up "you don't remember do you? It's Taylor, the one that was in the wreck with you." he was shaking his leg intensely. "do you know if my parents or Lyndsey are here?" I said. "ya I'll get them, I'm sorry. hope you feel better" he said while walking away. A few minutes later my parents and friend came in as well as a nurse. "you have been in a coma for a week or so now, you might have slight memory lost from the head injury." The nurse said. "the boy that came in was Taylor Caniff, you had a crush on him before the accident. You guys got in a car wreck on the way back to the hotel. He likes you. a lot." Lyndsey said to me as my parents started hugging me and stuff.

...

a few days later I was released and I got a free ticket to the next magcon event because Taylor almost killed me!😂 I haven't really talked to anyone but Lyndsey since the accident. I was just laying on the hotel bed when my phone vibrated. I looked at my screen and it was an unknown number. I opened it and it said

ᕼEY ITᔕ TᗩYᒪOᖇ ᗩᑎᗪ I ᗯᗩᔕ ᗯOᑎᗪEᖇIᑎG Iᖴ YOᑌ ᗯᗩᑎT TO ᕼᗩᑎGOᑌT TOᗪᗩY?

I replyed of course saying yes cause I mean he is hot, and he seems to like me and Lyn said I liked him before the event. so I'll just try to get to know him.

...

Cameron's POV

Me and Anna were on our way to the movies because we need to get away from all the magcon drama. I went to Nash's room to get ready because Anna wanted it to be like a real date. I love her and even with her weird ideas. I got ready and texted her and asked if she was ready. she said ya so I headed down the hall. I reached her door and waited with the rose that I grabbed on the walk down here. She opened up the the door and she looked flawless her hair was straigtened and she was wearing a red magcon sweatshirt and black shorts. (Kentucky is weird it's hot one day and freezing the next). I took her hand and mine and said "you look gorgeous, what do want to go see?" while walking down to the elevator.

AUTHORS NOTE:

I won't be updating Wednesday so I'm trying to update as much as possible before then to give you guys something to read. Love you sugarplums❤️

~Liz😎

@Thotxdallas -twitter (follow bæs)