15%

The cold air whipped her hair around wildly, as she sat on the balcony, thinking.
She sighed, knowing there was no hope, no answer to her problem.
She shut her eyes, resting her head on the cold railing.

"hey." A voice came from the door.

"hey..."

"You still out here thinking? I don't think this is your problem to fix."

"But I have to fix it. You don't understand, it's my fault." A tear slipped down her face.

" look, David was the one who made todd mad,hell it was David who cheated. Just because it wouldn't have happened unless we met you, but I think it's better that she knows now." Alex rubbed her back, and sighed. "It's cold out here, you need to go inside."

"But I haven't fixed it yet.." Her voice cracked.

"We can fix it later. C'mon." Alex gently picked her up, and she buried her face in his chest. He slid the glass door open, and Marina could faintly hear David's laugh.

"oooo you two loveb-"

"Not now David. She's worn out from trying to fix the mistake you made."

"I keep telling you, I didn't do it!"

"But what you said in the car disagrees."

Marina briefly made eye contact with a slightly stunned David, who seemed, different. Defeated. She knew what it was. She knew that he knew this was going to ruin his reputation. That he was just waiting until Todd told everyone. That he was fucked.

And it's all your fault. You should've just left the group chat and stayed in Florida. Then this wouldn't even be happening. Stupid stupid STUPID

"Babe, I can tell you're beating your self up over this. Don't. Liza is better off without him anyways, and soon everyone will find out what he did."

"But that's the thing. I don't want him to lose his job. I don't want to be the reason his entire fucking life gets ruined."

"And you're not. You need sleep."

"Ok ok I'm going to sleep." She said as she climbed into his bed.

"Good night."

"Night."

"Hey um, Alex?"

"Yea?"

"Why are there manaqins in your room"

"Oh um there f-for merch...."

"Oh okay." Marina laughed.

Alex shook his head, smiling, and shut the door.

And why are there seven desks in here too?

Buzz
New message from Toddy smith

Why is Todd texting me? Marina wondered as she unlocked her phone.

T: hey. The first part of the plan is complete. When's part 2 happening

M: what plan??

T: oh uh wrong person

M: Todd what plan