Will you help me?

(Angel's POV)

I watched as Bashur choked on cinnamon, and as Ty bit bodil, I watched when Jordan was forced to strip and Bashur almost died. I watched as Jerome licked Whipped cream off of Jason's nose and I saw Mitch deflate, all his hopes slowly diminished in one long sigh.

I couldn't let #merome fall though the cracks of this very messed up situation.

I let the game go on for another turn before I stepped forward. I was still under the invisibility potion so no one watched as i slipped my hand into the dare hat and replaced the last piece of paper with my own.  I had no idea if Adam would pick Mitch or not, the only thing i could do was put the idea into his head, sit back and pray.

Once he was done torturing his poor defenceless crush, Adam looked up and thankfully said "Mitch?"

To which he relied "don't even ask."

Suddenly my mind was filled with awful doubt that Mitch might finally pick Truth for once. That someone else might get the rigged dare. so I held my breath, biting the inside of my thumb nervously. I watched as Mitch finally said.....

"I pick dare"

I let out a giant sigh of relief watching intently as Adam, in slow motion, realized what was written on the dare. "Oh ma gawd." gradually increasing in volume.

As everyone began to crowd around Adam to see what was making him yell this time, my eyes fell upon an onlooking Jordan. who, I had only just noticed, was starring directly at me. A question playing in his eyes. He would find out soon enough.

Adam had only just calmed down enough to say "you have to KISS JEROME!" 

"WHAT?" Merome said simultaneously. My gaze never left Jordan, he first looked shocked then hurt then i felt his eyes blaring in anger towards me. I had to bite my tough to stop me calling out to explain. I couldn't take his intense glare anymore.

I diverted my attention to the two very red guys sitting awkwardly next to each other. then something extremely unexpected happened.

"screw it." Jerome turned to Mitch with his mouth open in surprise and they shared a brief kiss, but it was enough. Everyone was silent for at least 5 seconds before the eruption began. #merome was thrown everywhere. Jason had sent the picture that he so luckily snapped. 

As Jerome backed away, I could see the green glow in his normally brown eyes. It was just a glint, barely visible but............

I smiled as i watched the thoughts race through Jerome's head. thoughts that he did't even know he had yet. they were (for now) just ideas. small. but strong. ideas. 

they continued with their game and I watched Ty leave angrily after being embarrased by revealing that he had never, in fact had his first kiss. PERFECT.

NOW I HAD THE MOST GENIUS IDEA THAT WAS EVER CREATED IN MY BRAIN EVER!

but for now Skylox was on hold. I had Merome to deal with. Well, that and Jordan.

He was looking at Jerome, thoughts of betrayal playing through his mind. But as Jerome got up to leave, he mouthed the words I'm Sorry. He nodded in return and then turned back to me, a mix of emotion surging through him in one instant.

Everyone began to leave the living room but he stayed silently watching me until the last person was out of sight.

(Jordan's POV)

I saw her again.

It was all her fault. Everything. I don't know what she knew or who she was but everything she has done has lead to disaster. I waited patiently after watching Jerome kiss Mitch. I felt the anger pour out of me.