Bashur

(Bashur's POV)

I woke with a start.

I had always been a light sleeper. I could hear noises from downstairs, yelling and laughing.

Do those guys ever sleep? GOD!

I was still dressed in the same outfit I had on yesterday. The covers were crumpled under me and my neck ached from sleeping in a weird position. 

In my hands my journal lay open. Thank god no one saw it!

I read over my last entry....

~~Im soo sorry about this I <3 Bashdil~~

The guys decided that they wanted to go swimming, Adam, Ty, Jason and Bodil were all in the pool splashing about. Adam chased ty, who was trying to hide behind bodil, Jason just floated to the side laughing.

Ty was desperately begging for someone to save him so Jason jumped on Adam and sent him under, they all laughed.

Then Jordan walked out. He was wearing swim shorts and holding a towel. He didn't have abbs but his stomach was flat and slightly tanned. 

I felt myself sigh but the splashing was too load for him to notice. 

He threw his towel onto a chair next to me, ran and leaped into the pool in one swift perfect motion.

I think i must have died inside!

It stops there.

The yelling gets loader and suddenly Adam starts to sing at the top of his voice.

Jumping out of bed, discarding my little leather book on the floor, I ran to the landing.

"HEY! WILL YOU GUYS SHUT YOUR FACES!" I yelled down the stairs. I was greeted by laughter but then quiet.

I turned triumphantly back to my room. But then quick as lightning out of the door next to mine. Bodil crashed almost onto the floor and makes a bee-line for the bathroom, dragging half of his bed behind him into the hall. He doesn't close the door and that's when I hear him violently throwing up.

But he was fine yesterday? I thought, as I made my way to the bathroom door.

I peered my head around the corner and there was Bodil. His hair was a horrible mess. His skin was pale as snow and his eyes seemed blank. even as he was looking at me i felt as though he was looking through me.

"Bodil?" I asked in the smallest voice I could so I didn't scare him. Finally his eyes focused and the clouds cleared.

"Stay back" He winced "I don't want to puke on you."

I stepped forward, from what I had seen, his stomach was likely to be empty anyway. I saw his legs were shaking and every few seconds, his head would tip forward. I though he was going to pass out.

Pulling him into my arms I picked him up and carried him bridal style back into his room. His back was covered in sweat but he was freezing cold! He griped onto me for dear life but went immediately limp as he fell to the bed.

"Bodil?" I asked again. He was asleep. his chest was lifting with every breath.

I collected his blankets from the hall and placed it on his freezing arms.

He smiled in his sleep and I chuckled to myself as I ventured into my room, attempting to carry as much as I could to cover him with.

I looked over at my wardrobe. I had this funny feeling that I was being watched but shook my head and went back to Bodils room.