Jerome

(Jerome's POV)

I woke up in my bed. 

Mitch must have bought me up last night. i think as I look over at my phone. 6:13. Not bad but I would have prefered another 4 hours but since I'm up.......

I suddeny become aware of my desparately grumbling stomach. I Shower and change in record time, quickly pulling on my jeans and tee before running down the stairs.

Everyone was still asleep apart from Adam who sat at the dinning room table scrolling through his twitter absant mindedly. 

"Hey, wheres the food at?" I ask refering to his empty plate.

"I was waiting for someone else to get up" He smiled, pleading with me "Please, fluffy"

I simply laughed and grabbed two packs of bacon out of the fridge and started up the stove.

Adam dropped hs phone and skipped to the stairs calling up as he goes "hey, who wants bacon, get your buts down here in 5 seconds." With a small smirk in my direction, he took his seat and placed a stack of plates on the edge of the counter, clearly expecting people to come running. He was right.

First to answer Adam's call was Jordan. Still in his Pyjamas, he almost sprinted into the kitchen. "I heard bacon" He claped his hands together mischeviously. Slipping into the seat one away from Adam, he placed a plate in front of himself eagerly.

"yeah buddy, I'm almost donezo with the first batch, who wants it." I turned the delicious looking pork strips in the pan.

"Me, I got dibs" Adam Quickly proclaimed banging his fork on the table.

Just as I was scooping 3 peices on to his plate, Ty walked in and leaned past adam, snatching one bit of bacon and chewing on the edge joyfully.

"Hey" He protested "I got dibs!"

"Too bad, I got bacon!" Ty smiled ripping another chunk out of his breakfast. Almost instantly Adam shot up and began to chase a screaming Ty around the living room tipping over a glass vase, silling tiny shards all over the floor with a loud shattering noise.

"now you're going to get it" Adam cried. He quickly tackled him to the floor and bagan thrashing everywhere. Ty, now holding the stolen peice of bacon in his mouth, was desparately trying to crall out of adams grasp.

Just then, a sleepy and shirtless mitch along with a confused looking jason wandered in and went to stand with Jordan who was filming the whole disaster on his iphone.

An idea poped into my head "right, boys I'm taking bets, how much you wanna bet that Ty gets the bacon?" I stood almost above the stuggling pair accepting any offers.

Mitch broke his conversation with Jordan to lean across and hands a few bucks to me "5 dollars on Adam," he smiled, he looked flustered and a bit red but I didn't have time to poder it before Jason interupted my thoughts.

"I'll match that" Jason chirped handing me the same amount "I bet that Ty eats it before adam even gets to him" He steps back and I suddenly realise that all he is wearing is a night shirt and some boxers. Blood rushed to my face as I looked at him. His gorgeous but exposed as he turns to get a drink from the fridge. Sighing I tryed desparately to stop my heart from leaping out of my chest.

Jason turned to face me and looked into my eyes and grinned causing me to drop my gaze to his beautifuly soft lips. I forced myself to look away before I moaned in longing. Everytime I looked at him, I swear I saw his eyes sparkle. I fet like I needed him with every day that goes by, I fall even more hopelessly in love with him.

I realise that I'm staring, luckily he's too bust talking to mitch to notice.

Suddenly I'm aware that adam has found his way on top of Ty pinning his arms to the floor and is attempting to pry the meat from his lips using his teeth. Ty mumbles tin his struggles, just as Adam tears it in half he asks "what was that?" giggling and chewing on his half of the strip.

"I said get off of me you big oaff!" He squirmed untill He was released.

"I am the champion my friend" Adam sang gleefully as everyone cheered.

loudly from upstairs we heard the unmistakable yell of the half awake watermellon bashur "HEY! WILL YOU GUYS SHUT YOUR FACES!" we all laughed as Adam threw himself onto the couch with the rest of his brecfast minus the half which ended up in Ty's stomach. 

Mitch helped Ty too his feet before leaping up the stairs to get changed.  Jordan joined Adam on the couch and Ty mumbled something about letting him win Yeah right I thought.

Ignoring the fact that Jason was standing behind me I continued with everyone breackfast, needless to say Ty had worked up a sweat. 

I've had a huge crush on Jason for a while now. I can't remember a time when I didn't but my memorys has been foggy since last month when we all went camping together, I think I banged my head on something but it didn't matter, I cared for Jason with all my heart. The amount of times I thought about kissing him was uncountable but he has never shown any signs of mutual feelings. I never wanted to fall in love, especially with one of my close friends but it sort of just happened, it was out of my controll.

And i can't say anything about it because it might ruin our friendship......................

I need to talk to someone about this........