What The Balls?

(Bashur's POV)

We were all just about done with the Pizza and I was just about to slip a piece under my shirt and sprint upstairs, when Bodil himself stepped into the kitchen looking like he had just come back from a leisurely jog.

I immediately turned to Ty who's mouth was WIDE open. it was understandable since less than an hour ago, he had looked like he was at deaths door!

"Hey, Bodil, where you been all day?" Jordan asked, causing everyone to look up.

He blushed and looked to me, silently willing me not to say anything, "Just had a lazy day, is all." He laughed and reached over to get the last slice of pizza off of the tray. He demolished it quickly.

"Ty?" Adam, who was sat next to Ty waved his hand in front of his face "Ty? you home dude?"

He shook his head out of his daze but didn't take his eyes off of Bodil,as if, if he did, he would just crall back into bed. "what?"

Adam laughed. "close your mouth or you'll catch flies!" at this everyone giggled, including Bodil.

I could see Ty's face drop in embarrassment. I felt really bed for him.

Then I looked over at Adam, who was looking directly through Ty's bangs and into his eyes, with some sort of glow. 

Wait? I thought

I noticed the way Adam was sitting way too close to Ty. How he looked into him rather than at him, like he cared.

no......... I thought  Not possible.

I shook my head, ignoring the thought.

Slowly, everyone started disappearing into the Living room. I took my chance, grabbing Bodil and practically dragging him though the broken glass door (no idea how that happened) and called for Ty to join us. Which he did great fully as Mitch was attempting to convince everyone to watch Saw which he hates.

Once we were outside, we walked a little bit away from the door so that we could not be heard.

"what the balls, dude?" I turned to Bodil.

now that we were out of everyone's view, he dropped his smile and his face was the image of fear. 

"I don't know." He stated.

"what do you mean you don't know?" Ty butted in. "not long ago, you were surrounded in covers, burning up and chocking on your own breath and now" he motioned to Bodil "your walking around like you just run a stinking marathon!" He said angry words but he didn't say it like he was mad. he said it like he was scared.

Bodil looked over at me in confusion and then I realized. "Ty came in after you fell asleep. He helped to look after you but then he had to go to a meet-up" I assure him.

"I would of come up after i got back but by then Pizza was ready and we agreed that we shouldn't have everyone crowding you while you were sick."

Bodil half-smiled and looked down. when he looked up instead of the tired eyes we should have seen. it looked like he was practically glowing. Ty obviously noticed. I took a step back.

"what the heck?" I mumbled.

"what?" Bodil asked.

"dude, your GLOWING!" Ty said taking a step closer looking carefully at his eyes.

Again Bodil looked terrified "I am?" We both slowly nodded in responce. "I don't kow what is going on! When I woke up this morning I felt bad but as the day went on it got worse." His face was down and I barely noticed when tears started to drip down his face. "I thought I was going to die." He paused and took a long breath.