Bodil

(Bodils POV)

I woke up to the sound of Bashur's sweet voice. "HEY! WILL YOU GUYS SHUT YOUR FACES!"

I laughed, but then I convulsed into loud coughs. My chest heaved and i could feel vomit making it's way up my throat. I stumbled out of bed, tripping over the sheets and sprinted out of my room towards the bathroom in desperation, almost coming up short.

I don't know how long I sat there with my head in the toilet gagging, heaving and puking until I eventually pull back grasping at air. My eyes closed, I only hear the faintest whisper.

"Bodil?" He sounded like a child. Bashur stood at the door, taking In my appearance. He must have been there the whole time.

"Bodil?" He repeated wandering through the door.

"stay back" I chocked out "I don't want to puke on you"

Still, he advanced towards me. shaking and weak, I was in no position to stop him as he put his arm under my legs and over my back, pulling me into bridal position. I wrapped my arms around his neck and snuggled he head into his chest, feeling his slow heartbeat as he carries me to my bedroom.

My head is foggy and heavy and as soon as i'm dropped onto the bed, I'm out.

DREAM

Bashur was sleeping soundly in his room. It wasen't the same room he has now it was his old room, from before we all moved in together just over a month ago.

I saw myself climb up to his window, looking in with a smile.

While one hand gripped the brink keeping me from falling, the other tapped on the window.

almost instantly, Bahur woke, startled. He looked over at my face grinning giddily and he rushed to open the window.

"What the hell are you doing?" He shout/whispered. pulling me inside desperately.

"Scaling the side of your house and crawling though your window, what does it look like?" I answer sarcastically with a smirk as i fall face-first to the floor with a thump.

He grabbed my arm and helped me too my feet, a smile finally spread across his lips. "you're crazy!"

"yep," I answered simply. 

I reached over to Bashur's closet and stole a shirt and jeans, tossing them at him in one swift movement. He stared at me bewildered.

"You've got 2 minutes to get changed and get yourself outside, I've got something to show you." I grinned and stepped out onto the ledge.

"What?" Bashur ran towards me. "through the window?" he questioned. I smiled in answer.

Less than a minute after I was safely on the floor, he poked his head out to look down at me.

"I-I-I'm not sure about this B-Bodil" He stuttered.

"Trust me" I called but not to loud.

He wriggled himself out of the window and down half of the house before he slipped.

I ran forward immediately and caught him in my arms. I could feel him sigh with relief but as I turned to walk away I tripped over a small crack and we both went flying to the floor. I landed on top of Bashur who was giggling madly, both my hands were trapped behind his back protectively.

"I thought I was going to die!" He exclaims still smiling.

"You're always safe with me" I answer pulling my face closer to his, feeling his breath on my lips, it was warm and I'm suddenly aware of how gorgeous he looked right now. His eyes were sparkling, his lips were perfectly soft and his nose was millimeters from mine.