Ty

(Ty's POV)

"I promise" Jason seriously.

I thought about it for a second, considering that I was letting go of a secret which had plagued my dreams for what felt like forever. But before I could convince myself otherwise, I allowed my mouth to spit the words out.

"It's............................" I took a deep breath, staring into Jason huge expectant eyes, "Bodil"

FLASHBACK

It was a while back, we were all camping.

I was sharing a tent with Adam, Bodil was sharing with Bashur, Mitch was with Jerome and Jason slept with Jordan. 

We sat around the camp-fire messing about and telling Jokes, until someone had the great idea to tell ghost storeys. It started with Adam, who told a terrifying tale of his death defing expreience with the giant squid. "and then with only the light of the moon illuminating the black outline of the awful sea creature, I................" He held the moment for suspense, turning to me quickly he scremed "BOO!"

Paniced i fell backwards off of my log. The mud was slightly damp and covered my back in brown smudges. Winded, I pulled myself off the floor to be greeted by the smiling faces of my "friends" as the giggled uncontrollably.

 I glared at Adam, pure hatred travelling through me until I heard the gorgeous sound of a Bulgarian laugh. It made my stomach glow as I looked over at him with his hand over his lips chuckling adorably. His hair was ragged and he looked up at me covered in mud, face red from embarrassment and laughed harder.

I felt my face catch fire as I ran off into the woods to sulk.

Soon after I could hear the hushed sounds of the guys getting off of their buts to look for me. My name was being called but I ignored them. They were too far away for me to care.

I must have been tired because suddenly feel my head get heavy and fall asleep next to the trunk of a tree. When I woke up, clouds had moved away from the moon and my shoulders ached from staying in the same position for a long time.

For some reason, even though I knew I had not went very far past the camp site, no one had found me and I could not remember how to get back.

I looked up and noticed that the branches above my head were low and if I jumped I would be able to climb up. So I staggered to my feet, feeling sick and groggy and dragged myself up to the tallest place I could comfortably sit.

 The fire wasn't glowing any more but the smoke floated up into the air. I was starting to get down when someone stumbled below me. It was Bodil.

His normally clean, styled hair was ruffled, covered in leaves and twigs which stuck out in random angles all over the place. I laughed silently. He looked desperately lost and was going the wrong way. I wriggled down to the ground to find him but he was gone. 

Later I found Jason, Mitch, Jerome and Jordan at the camp-site, we waited for Bashur and Bodil to finally found their way back. A stab of jealousy ran through my body when I saw them together.

 I cursed myself for bunking with Adam, who apparently had managed to sleep through the whole night.

FLASHBACK OVER

 Jason's eyes shot out of his head. "B-Bodil" He stammered, "You like Bodil?" He asked disbelieving.

"Yes" I answered quietly looking around to see if anyone had heard but Jerome and Jordan were outside, Adam was watching TV and Mitch, Bashur and Bodil were all upstairs.

 Jason smiled enthusiasticly "That is so cool!" He positivity jumped up and down at the news.

I'm suddenly filled with joy, glad I finally told someone and the fact that it's Jason is a plus because I know that he would never tell anyone about something this big!

Barely containing it a smile explodes on my lips and I start to laugh at the impossibility of me liking Bodil and Jason liking Adam. I mean with him, it was obvious everyone with a brain cell could see it but I guess everyone was preoccupied with their own lives to see his drooling.

"What's so funny" Mitch asked leaping down the stairs.

"Noting" We both answered immediately.

"Okay?" He questioned smiling, knowing something was up.

we shared a final look before I left to play some drug craft and Jason went to his room probibly to oogle over Adam.

And I knew I would think about Bodil also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WARNING

Magic will be involved (cheesy)

Tnx for reading

Zoe