Just thinking....... (#Merome)

(Jerome's POV)

I stripped down to my boxers, ready for bed.

it was quite cold tonight and I considered wearing PJ bottoms but I thought it would be warmer under the blankets.

It was a very eventful night. I wasen't very tired so i scrolled through my twitter until my eyes started to droop. The last thing i saw before I turned off my phone was a picture from Adam's account with the tag #Merome.

of course.

~Dream~

I felt his lips brush against mine. 

As if our lips were a two different pieces of a puzzle and they just connected.

He pushed me against the wall, hard. it was new and exciting. He pinned my arms back, pushing his body into mine interlocking us together like he was my other half that i had been missing. 

my eyes were closed but I could knew everything about him off by heart. I could picture his smile through the everlasting kiss. I took in everything. I could hear every time he paused to take a breath, i could smell the distant sent of mint.

and most of all his lips, they were so soft and smooth and best of all.......

he tasted like cherries.

~End of dream~

I sat up in my bed; I was sweating. so much for the cold.

That was scary.

It wasen't even a bad dream. it was amazing, wonderful, perfect. That's what made it scary. I was kissing Mitch. Mitch is my best friend, there is no way I like him that way, is there?

no.

I'm in love with Jason. He is Funny. He is adorable. He does not taste like cherries. or does he?

That's the awful thing. I haven't even told Jason how I feel, let alone have had the privilege of kissing his gorgeous lips.

but I have kissed Mitch. I didn't think about it at the time but when I look back on it, i wonder, did I like kissing my best friend or didn't I.

It hurts my head. my blood is burning and my stomach is spinning and I don't know how to feel anymore. 

I pull myself out of bed, surrounded by darkness, i make my way to the door. Without turning on any lights so i don't wake anyone up, i manage to find the kitchen. The floor is nice and cool on my feet. I flick on the smallest light and make myself a mug of coffee.

there is no way I'll be going to bed any time soon with this throbbing in my skull.

(Mitch's POV)

He kissed me.

HE. kissed. ME. 

of course it was me who got that stupid dare. I HATE Adam right now. there was no way i could do that, what if he recoiled in horror. what if he refused and i seemed too entusiastic. or worse what if he kissed back. but HE KISSED ME! 

I can still feel where he held my chin. And I swear I can still feel his breath on my lips. it was warm. 

it ony lasted for a second but it felt like a lifetime for me. every millisecond lasting forever. I didn't trust myself to close my eyes because I knew i would forget that the guys were watching and melt into the beautiful bacca.

He leaned in and closed his eyes. taking a deep breath before connecting our lips. it wasen't forceful but it also wasn't too gentle. like he knew what he was doing.

It was too fast, i never got a chance to savor everything about him. how he smelt. how he looked. i caouldn't even remember if I had kissed back.

I checked my phone, it was 2:36. there was no way I was going to sleep tonight.

I dragged myself out of bed. it was freezing and all I was wearing were my boxers. I picked my shirt off of the floor and putting it on. then I realised that it was Jerome's.

I jogged silently down the stairs and into the Kitchen.

I noticed a small glow in the corner. and then I saw him, sitting at the table holding a coffee mug.

"Hey." I said

"Hey."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#merome bitches!!!!!!

I might do Skylox next :D

Zoe

bye bye cherrie pie xxx