Mitch

(Mitch's POV)

"hey, hey, hey, guess what i've got, biggums?" Jerome laughs into his monitor accross the room.

Looking up, I smile and ask "what do you got?"

"oh nothing really, just betty." On my sceen I see my fluffy Bacca whip out a beautiful diamond axe and wave it around prowdly.

"Doooood, GG" I exclaime! "GG"

"I know right. Now, lets go win the Hunger deens." He siled as he ran off into the dark forrest leaving me to desparately tumble after him.

{Later}

We had not long since finished playing hunger games when Jerome fell sound asleep on the couch opposte me. His breathing held steady as I continued to gaze at his slowly rising chest. What I wouldn't give to be snoozing quietly next to him but I can't.

I have been in love with my bestfriend for as long as I can remember. All the nights we spent staying up almost until the sun rose for the morning and every second all i couls think about was

If only he felt the same way, If only I could tell him how I felt, If only I could kiss him right here, right now.......

It always started with "If only" and it was slowly killing me.

After I shut down ly laptop, I confidently but swiftly stided over to where Jerome lay un-disturbed quietly mumbling in his sleep. carefully I pulled a blanket over his sholders and almost tucked him in before i stopped myself. I could not risk waking him even though he was out like a rock, I kissed him gently on the forehead and was about to walk myself up to bed when I heard Jerome begn to stirr. 

I turned just in time to see him slip off the couch and on to the floor barely making any sort of noise. still, I felt as though I couldn't just leave him there.

Silently, I scooped him up in my arms bridal style (he is much lighter than he looks) and began trudging up the stairs. Half way up Jerome started snuggeling into my chest, i continued trying to quicken my pace hoping that he could not feel my desparate beeting heart trying to escape my chest.

The house was almost silent, except for a few ragged breathing coming from the other rooms. I checked the bed side clock. 3:46. No wonder Jerome was out for the count.

I set him down on his bed without waking him and swiped hair from his face, it has started to grow considerablely long recently. It looked really cute, especially when a small strand would fall accross his forehead, barely reaching his eyebrows but dispupting his gorgeous face.

I could tell I was grinning from ear to ear as I remembered by Bacca. After what felt like forever i left the sleeping Jerome in his bed and shuffed back to my bedroom leaning on the door as i closed it signing in response to my own thoughts. Always wanting what i couldn't have.

I got changed quickly. I knew I would dream of him tonight, I always do, every night a different fantacy. I may as well be living two lives. The mitch in my dreams who has the perfect boyfriend and the mitch of reality who secretly loves his best friend.

It's not very long until my eyes close and it begins...........

-------------------- Dream --------------------

Autum leaves surrond us, we are laying on a blanket having a picnic in a park i have never even seen before.

I look up and gaze into the eyes of my beautiful boyfriend, Jerome. He hands me an apple which i bite into gleefully, but as I do my tooth scrapes something. Sptting out the chunk of apple in my mouth (which was probilt not the most attractive thing in the world), I see that amoughst the chunks is a small silver ring.

I lift it out of my palm, disgarding the apple. engraved on it is a two small words My Benja. 

Suddenly i turn to see Jerome kneeling beside me "mitch, will you be mine?" Tears spring to my eyes. My dream self remembers all the secretcy from the past few weeks and begins to laugh.

"what was that?" Jerome smirks. He barely gets his words out as I leap upon him forcefully kissing his lips untill it turns into an uncontollable grin.

we roll until I'm on top and i say "that was a yes, definately a yes!"

-------------------- End of Dream --------------------

I get a slight feeling of De Ja vu as I wake up. It felt like I was re-living a moment rather than seeing it for the first time and i have to remind myself that it was only a dream.

I look over at my clock It was only 7, "Uhgggg" I moaned and was about to turn back over when I hears some load noised and something break downstairs and decided I better check out whats gong on.