Jason

(Jason's POV)

I think i was dreaming but by the time I woke up it had already disappeared.

The sound of a loud breaking glass made my spring out of bed.

Oh no what now? I thought as I draffed myself out of bed, (not before throwing on a large night shirt since all I was wearing were my boxers) and I trudged over to the door.

Peeking my head out, I noticed Mitch across the hall with the same perplexed expression on his face. "any ideas?" I ask.

He shook his head, rubbing his hand through his hair groggily. I was about to go back to bed when we both heard a yell from Adam "Now you're going to get it" with a sigh we raced down the stairs.

We wandered in in while Adam was dragging a stuggling Ty to the floor. After almost tripping over the wreckage of what once was a vase we went to stand with Jordan, leaning over his sholder as he filmed the scene talking place.

"Right boys, I'm taking bets" Jerome smiled rubbing his hands together, "How much you wanna bet that Ty gets the bacon?" 

Mitch chipped in with a bet on Adam, I grabbed some money from my wallet across the counter and told Jerome "I bet Ty eats it before Adam even gets to him."

Then I grabbed a drink out of the fridge. When I turned around Jerome was staring at me. Quickly, he turns away with a defeated smile playing on his lips.

"so you really think Ty going to win?" Mitch asks me.

"No" I answer, of course Adam was going to win. He was stonger, smarter, hotter...........

Jason stop thinking about him.........

But I couldn't. His smile made me melt. As I loked on at the "fight" which was unfolding I secretly wished I could take Ty's place, close to Adam, having his breath trickle down my kneck. Even now as Ty lay defenceless, I was jelious. 

"then why did you bet on him?" Mitch asks

"Someone had to," I shrugged. By now Adam sat on top of Ty. I bit my bottom lips to stop myself from gasping when adam leaned in to Ty's lips using his teeth to rip apart thr Bacon. I let myself breath for a second. My thoughts swimming.

What was that? Ithought they were going to kiss. He is so cute when he laughs.Tell him! no. you will have to tell hime eventually. Just not today.............

"WILL YOU GUYS SHUT YOUR FACES?!" The croakt voice of Bashur echoed through the house. Sky, after pulling himself up onto the couch, finished off his breckfast.

Not wantng to embarras myself, I decided to avoid talking to Adam and I joined Ty and Jerome in the kitchen, the smell of freshly cooking Bacon floating through the air. 

"You alright?" I hear Ty ask.

"W-What?" I stutter quickly turning to face him, feeling my face heat up so much I thought it might burst.

"You're looking a bit flustered there, Jason?" He laughed. 

"Nah, I'm fine." I tried to stop staring but it was hard.

"hey, can I talk to you?" Ty stood up and stepped into the hall where no one could hear us expecting me to follow. once we were alone, Ty checked to see if anyone could hear us and then spoke in hushed tones "You like him don't you?"

His question shocked me momentarily "N-no?" I answered more like a question.

"I'm not blind, I saw you staring at Adam, the whole time" He paused as I looked away "I know you like him, Jason tell me. It's okay, I like someone too......" He blushed. My mouth almost hung open in shock. 

"who, someone in the house?" I asked him obviously avaoiding the question he asked me.

"Yea," He admittered almost whispering it.

A smile spread across my face, knowing I was not alone, not the only one in love with my best friend, was i really in love? I never expected that............... "who is it?" I asked desperately hoping it wasn't also Adam, but then why would he tell me if it was.

A grin plastered itself on Ty's face, "you are not getting out of it that easy, you have got to answer my question first," just when I thought I was safe, "Do you like Adam?"

"yes," I mumbled.

"What was that?" Ty laughed loudly. Seeming like he was tring to atract attention.

My eyes opened widely and through gritted teeth I repeated "Yes, I do,"

Ty began to laugh until I shushed him by pressing my hand over his mouth. When I felt him stop I let go and he stumbled with his words "R-really?" 

"Hey?" I said disbelieving "I thought you said you knew?"

"yea, but I didn't believe it until now" He turned his head to look at the wall behind me.

"so?" I questioned "who do you like?" it felt fantastic to finally have someone to talk to about this, I felt giddy, in fact.

"errrrrm" His face went crimson.

"come on, I told you," I begged.

"well, if you promise not to tell him, EVER." He stressed the last word.

"I promise" I answered sincerely.

He thought about it and began to answer "It's......................."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, (cliffhanger)

If you are a big time shipper don't worry everyone has fallen in love with the wrong people but by the end hopefully everything will be back on track. and the OTPs will be back and together again

<3 enjoy