Jordan

(Jordan's POV)

The whole scene was just so funny that it would be a crime NOT to film it.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket as Ty was desperately trying to crawl away out from under Adam.

I was so involved in documenting this epic fight that i barely noticed when Jason and Mitch walked in.

I said barely.

How could I not notice Mitch? Even when his hair is messed up he still manages to look gorgeous and his eyes were simply perfect. and those abbs.......WOW

wait? was Mitch shirtless? yes, yes he is..... 

I could literally FEEL the blood pouring into my face, lit up like a Christmas tree and whats worse is that he happened to come stand next to me.

"So what's going on buddy?" He asked leaning over my shoulder to look at my phone which was still recording.

With every ounce of my strength i managed to keep my eyes on the screen and not on Mitch's chest. "Real life bacon brawl," I replied sneaking a gaze at him so as not to seem rude

"Skylox" he rolled his eyes.

"Mitch" I questioned "you are aware that you're shirtless right?"

He looked down at himself startled, all sleep banished from his amazing eyes appearing from behind a fog of drowsiness.

just then Jerome stepped forward "right boys, I'm taking bets, how much you wanna bet that Ty gets the bacon?" He stood over the two as if they were not really there taking no notice of their struggles.

Subtly covering his chest by leaning out towards Jerome Mitch said "5bucks on Adam" I could see he was flushed but still wanted to seem not bothered about the obviously uncomfortable situation.

I smiled at myself then internally scolded my thoughts. 

you are not supposed to be gawping at him like that..... 

I was not gawping

Yea okay just calm the hell down, your face is going to burst!

I realized I had blanked out for a moment when I heard a sleepy voice yell "HEY! WILL YOU GUYS SHUT YOUR FACES!" It was Bashur.

I stopped the recording and began to playback to replay the hilarious fight.

I froze dead in my tracks when I saw something on the screen.....

I frantically back tracked to what I thought I saw.

right there! It seemed like a friendly fight over bacon but there was one second of thought. Adam was on top of Ty and he looked down on his best friend, no not looked, Gazed. his eyes had a small glow as he leaned in but quick as a flash the switched to a moment of panic then absolute success.

I knew that look.

I slauntered over to where Adam was devouring the remains of his breakfast, already pulling up my youtube tab.

I watched as it speedily began to load.

"Hey dood, what's up?" He asked lazily.

A sly smile spread across my lips "nothing" I answered simply.

"what?" he asked curious to my sudden secrecy.

as it loaded, the video began to play, laughs echoing repeating the fight.

realization struck and he gasped "you recorded it didn't you." his tone voiced only mild concern.

"not only that" Just then the thumbnail appeared and it was paused at the exact point where Adam was about to take the bacon I giggled at myself then, showing the incriminating evidence to Adam.